IGNORED

Yay, we finally figured out who Jack the Ripper was

LimpyLoo

In other news, I'm going to start burning my trash.

After I cover it in bleach.

"The bleach bottle contained the historical genetic material needed to link Braintree to the murders..."

Braintree's a murderer? I knew it!

Hey everyone, Braintree's a murderer!

Nowadays, the easiest way to frame somebody for murder, is to say there is DNA evidence. DNA may mean something, but due to the fact that it's been abused so many times, it's scary shit.

Guest bitroast

Now Alan Moore and Eddie Campbell will have to remake From Hell

hehe..

I can imagine Alan Moore getting a kick out of From Hell existing as a fiction, sitting just a little to the side of reality.

Nowadays, the easiest way to frame somebody for murder, is to say there is DNA evidence. DNA may mean something, but due to the fact that it's been abused so many times, it's scary shit.

the solution is to stop jizzing up the place all the time. if you don't jizz up the place they can't find your jizz and use your jizz to frame you. that's why i always flop inside like a sock

the solution is to stop jizzing up the place all the time. if you don't jizz up the place they can't find your jizz and use your jizz to frame you.

Once Jack The Ripper popped he couldn't stop, the guy was going all around Whitechapel droppin crazy loads, but because of the lack of CSI crime scene forensic analysis back in those days they couldn't catch him. And that just encouraged him go out again the next night and pop till he dropped.

I hope they never find out who the Zodiac was/is. I mean, the guy should have been punished for what he did, but there's something extremely fascinating about not knowing who the killer was

Guest Pennywise

bet it is well cool back then to kill and rape who you wanted. You can't kill and rape anymore because you'll likely get caught. Oh well, I guess we still got the internet and shit.

i was thinking that murder would have been a lot easier to get away with, if you didn't like someone "bam" they get it.This wouldn't have been as likely in a village though, because everyone knows everyone and so understand grudges and people out of place and so forth, large cities and random acts of violence though, well it would have been like Assassins creed up in der.

the solution is to stop jizzing up the place all the time. if you don't jizz up the place they can't find your jizz and use your jizz to frame you. that's why i always flop inside like a sock

Naw but seriously, man-- I don't even have to have your DNA to frame you. I can just be a "DNA professional" and claim I have your DNA. Everyone will be like, "DNA is truth! He did it!" *execution* No thought to the possibility of the DNA being planted (though such cases have popped up a few times, like "pros" being paid for their false testimony of DNA evidence being present). FUCKING scary, mang. "I was never in Turkey." "Well, this DNA 'evidence' proves otherwise..." "uuuuh....."

Has anyone else read Patricia Cornwell's Portrait of the killer: Jack the Ripper- Case Closed? She supposed to have enough evidence to put the blame on some painter/artist guy. It has been a long time since I read it so can't exactly remember all the ''facts'' she wrote. It was entertaining book though (aren't these kind of books always?). Perhaps next time she should get more proof before accusing someone a serial killer...

Archived