IGNORED

SYRO Artwork Thoughts

Joyrex

hey guys,

thought this is the right thread to ask as i kind of lose track on here :-D... someone pointed out what font tdr was using for the syro artwork, anybody got a link to that post? thx in advance

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys,

thought this is the right thread to ask as i kind of lose track on here :-D... someone pointed out what font tdr was using for the syro artwork, anybody got a link to that post? thx in advance

Don't find this post either, but the font's name is: Decima Mono.

https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/tipografiaramis/decima-mono/

hey guys,

Don't find this post either, but the font's name is: Decima Mono.

https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/tipografiaramis/decima-mono/

thank you!

bin dann aber noch über google fündig geworden :-).

A few years ago I was aware of a dispute over retrospectively assumed royalties for a certain mainstream track of Richards. I won't go into details but it was all resolved in the end I think. Makes me wonder, might this have had any influence on the idea of transparently displaying business costs behind the process of releasing a record on the album cover..?

I think the whole thing is also some kind of social experiment. A bit in the vein of reality tv almost. It's just so over the top transparent. Also can't help but feel that there's some kind of statement against the (imo fucked up) current music business model-or whatever to be read between the lines

Archived