IGNORED

Clark - Stream 'Unfurla' here...

jhonny

Guest BorealPants

What happened to Clark, can't we have another Body Riddle or Empty the Bones of You? He needs to stop hanging out with Bibio, it's ruining his music...

yeah its a good one.

kind of like Turning Dragon stuff but more slightly more mellow and unassuming.

still the jury's out for me cause the Iradelphic preview tracks were the standouts.

This is terrible, and if this is the track he chose to stream I can only imagine how bad the rest of this LP will be.

It's a little too repetitive and lacks the complexity of his early dancefloor oriented work... Sounds like his pal Nathan Fake made it actually.... (they are friends after all)

edit: I've still purchased this and I'm looking forward to it btw, not dismissing it.

This is terrible, and if this is the track he chose to stream I can only imagine how bad the rest of this LP will be.

come on dude really? I respect your love of ae and even more importantly the cardboard box. this is a nice track. especially as a reaction to the iradelphic feedback. this album is going to be dirty as shit

Quite Nice. Looking forward to the rest.

Not quite as much as I'm looking forward to syro though. Thank God Richard didn't tease us to death with a November release. Actually quite nice of him to reveal and then release in but a months time.

What's up with that sort of very high pitched shaker that sounds like a bad artifact that comes and goes from 1:20 though ? At first I thought that was because of the radio quality and all but now it's there in every stream. I like the song a lot but this sounds pretty bad tbh. At best it makes me lose focus, at worst it hurts my ears.

What's up with that sort of very high pitched shaker that sounds like a bad artifact that comes and goes from 1:20 though ? At first I thought that was because of the radio quality and all but now it's there in every stream. I like the song a lot but this sounds pretty bad tbh. At best it makes me lose focus, at worst it hurts my ears.

I thought I knew what you were talking about, because something was irritating me, too. But I was thinking of that hit that comes in at 1:20 along with the shaker. It's like, as I increase the volume, it becomes proportionally louder than the rest of the track. Hurts mah ears.

I couldn't even pick out the shaker until I started listening for it. Now I hear it, and on crappy earbuds it's like a dentist is rooting around inside my skull with a drill. So thanks for that :)

My favorite part of the track is 0:00. Not in the sense of "I like it when it's not on lulz"; that first thump makes me instantly happy. Then my mind wanders off until 4:15.

come on dude really? I respect your love of ae and even more importantly the cardboard box. this is a nice track. especially as a reaction to the iradelphic feedback. this album is going to be dirty as shit

Eh it's just really dull and non-exciting. And yeah I didn't really like anything he released around the Iradelphic era except for the track Fantasm Planes. He used to be a really innovative exciting IDM producer but he's dwindling into noodly normality. Perhaps taken totally out of the context of his other work it's not terrible but it doesn't hold a candle to Turning Dragon or Empty The Bones.

Also he was a prick to me when I ran into him at Mutek in I think '12.

Archived