IGNORED

Has Anyone Gotten a SYRO Limited Edition Preorder "Ticket" Yet?

Joyrex

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest narkotic

Everything coated in 98% of white noise sounds like ambient

The bigger question remains: is this track worth 1000 quid

It's also the only way you'll ever hear Syro on 180g vinyl.

Syro is 180g for both versions. Vinyl is identical.

also here are a couple of lines of it as a psd and bmp along with the imagetosound program as a reference for slicing the linear version of the scan and making the wavs.

Thanks much for sharing these along with the scans!

Well ... I listened to this song in 45, 33 and 78 rpm ... even cleaned everything to make it more listenable and remove noise around ... Frankly, it's really not worth it .. . it's just a bonus for collection or does it have a good material for the sound is better ... Basically, it's just a simple melody and worse than Anastasia Oooops! Aisatsana ... but it's interesting this concept...

Please someone can give me or sell me this Aphex Twin logo magnet!!!! thanks! ;-)

the logo magnet is part of the japan edition (some editions / stores have different promo materials)

Please someone can give me or sell me this Aphex Twin logo magnet!!!! thanks! ;-)

the logo magnet is part of the japan edition (some editions / stores have different promo materials)

lol - thanks mister & i know it but it doesn't help me your answer... but thank a lot! ;-)

does anyone here have the special edition package that can do a nice scan of the fold face cover?

Are you looking for a large-format version? Try the background on watmm's main page - it was from the Tor site, buried in the code.

Archived