• Syro u473t8+e (Piezoluminescence Mix)
    • PAPAT4 (Pineal Mix)
    • S950tx16wasr10 (Earth Portal Mix)
    • Aisatsana
    • MARCHROMT30A edit 2b 96.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all too fresh, like lots of it, s950 is pretty awesome tho.

like CIRCLONT6A too, is it just me or is the synth lead/progression very reminiscent of cock ver 10? good track tho

i find even some of the tracks when they lose me, the breakdowns/changes are really great and keep it going

sweet. must nab the 12" now

the best track would be the most different than the rest, since all aphex songs are great, the greatest track on this album has to be the piano one.

Circlont14 it is for me. The groovy breakdown/time signature first, then that voice, and then the sudden mood change / depressed ---> fuck it let's be happy and joyful anyways. Of course at this point I'm taking Minipops and Xmas for granted at this point (though now I love the last part of Xmas, especially with the vocoders), we've had years to grasp their essence. Who would have thought a month ago that Manchester would only get <2% votes of best track votes on a new album?

Only drawback to the album is the mastering, I wish there were more dynamics and more kicks to the drums. I prefered the mastering on the Tuss EP's.

Guest LoveRhino

Only on my first listen (thanks, Bleep). Circlont6a is pretty damned amazing. So far I am loving it. Looking forward to a listen on the Genelecs tonight.

aphex is still so far in front of everything else around. he is z fucking cunt

So fucking true. This album is so chill comparatively speaking. And there are so many great beats here. It's dedinitely a departure from the trajectory of drukqs, analord, the tuss. And it's amazing. There's no one like him.

Guest Roksen Creek

Wow, yesterday I felt trendy voting for CIRCLONT 6A. Now every fucker's voting for it.

It is the best though, along with syro and the other circlont.

I don't even know anymore. The worst song on here is an 8/10 for me. The best (most of them) are solid 10/10.

Give me a week with it. Need to nurture brain babies.

Guest transmisiones ferox

From some early listenings I think the most interesting part is the middle of the album, something between Circlonta6a,Circlont14 and Syro (..mix), the start of the album is nice, you basically get in and the ending (Papat4 and earthportale) you spaced out, lol, but the most bonkers are in the middle I think, yeah and also I hate russian language, I don't get why he is using it, maybe because I'm half russian and this is have no some subliminal effect on me.

yeah and also I hate russian language, I don't get why he is using it, maybe because I'm half russian and this is have no some subliminal effect on me.

His wife is Russian. Also Steve Vai explained why he used Russian language on his most recent album:

Russian is such a beautiful language because it has just the right amount of rough edges and just the right amount of romance. Still, there is an authority to it

A fair analysis, I think.

love how PAPAT4 gets a lot of votes, it's a weird and great track

familiar sound but at the same time really alien

I don't like circlont6 at all, sounds like watered down drukqs outtake

Archived