• PAPAT4 (Pineal Mix)
    • S950tx16wasr10 (Earth Portal Mix)
    • Aisatsana
    • MARCHROMT30A edit 2b 96.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest murphythecat8

surprising to see circlont6 so high, its good but not in my top 5 of syro.

Ive finally settled on XMAS, its just too unique of a song! If I has to take only two, it would have to be Syro track and Xmas

Guest murphythecat8

The lack of love for aisatsana on this thread is a head-scratcher, as that seems to be one of the favorites elsewhere. Also it's safe to say that 180db is a pretty divisive track. I found it interesting but a definite low point.

180 db is hard to swallow.

After listening non-stop for the last few days, I've come to the conclusion that PAPAT4 is my favourite all-round track, but that lush minute of CIRCLONT6A starting at about 2:30 is the absolute highlight of the entire album.

Settled on XMAS. I'm a little sad that it turned out to be the best song on the album but it's been in my top 5 Aphex since I heard the live recording so I guess it isn't surprising. Going into Syro I doubted he could top that and sure enough he didn't for me in this album.

The lack of love for aisatsana on this thread is a head-scratcher, as that seems to be one of the favorites elsewhere. Also it's safe to say that 180db is a pretty divisive track. I found it interesting but a definite low point.

I think it's a pisstake on current club music.

All tracks on Syro are consistently good, all very flavorful. These drum machine tracks are a lot of fun (minipops 67, xmas_evet10, circlont tracks, and syro u473t8+e). I like these tracks just a tiny bit better than the other tracks. As opposed to on drukqs, I liked the drum machine tracks a lot more than the other tracks. Some of the piano tracks on drukqs was cool.

I think it's a pisstake on current club music.

I think it's gangster rap sung by crashing airplanes filled with wasps.

that's a very hard question, i think there's more than one but i chose the japan bonus track. why? well, sure xmas is an epic piece of work and all the other tracks we knew from live sets are top notch. but i wanted to focus more on the tracks we heard for the first time. i was thinking circlont6a, syro or march... hard choice. but that bonus track sounds very special to me, love the melodies and the vocoder parts, it's reminding me of a lot of his calmer work :-)..

Guest trananhhung

I changed my vote to Syro u473t8+e. I now get the feeling that this track is quite ahead the rest of the album. Top production and sound quality. The synth work is lovely and mental. And I love how the two different halves just complement themselves. TRACK OF THE ALBUM!

Syro Usomething is bestest and I suspect that the people voting for Xmas haven't even listened to the entire album yet. After the initial "wow" of the first couple tracks, the actual winner is syro!

Archived