• CIRCLONT6A (Syrobonkus Mix)
    • Fz pseudotimestretch+e+3
    • CIRCLONT14 (Shrymoming Mix)
    • Syro u473t8+e (Piezoluminescence Mix)
    • PAPAT4 (Pineal Mix)
    • S950tx16wasr10 (Earth Portal Mix)
    • Aisatsana
    • MARCHROMT30A edit 2b 96.

Syro Usomething is bestest and I suspect that the people voting for Xmas haven't even listened to the entire album yet. After the initial "wow" of the first couple tracks, the actual winner is syro!

:music:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think my list of favorites is getting longer rather than shorter. I've warmed up to the middle four tracks too but there's so much awesomeness in the first and the last four. Even the bonus track is class, so I still haven't voted. Not that the poll has any importance or anything.

The syro u473t8+e voters have a point though, it was an initial favorite of mine as well and it's getting real hard to deny that it builds up to the most beautiful/emotionally resonant moment on the album.

Syro u473t8+e (Piezoluminescence Mix)

It's got everything... funk, emotive chords & melodies, twisted beats & edits. Best by far.

Than why is it that I DONT SEE YOUR VOTE UNDER SYRO U3422wtf !?

It's got everything... funk, emotive chords & melodies, twisted beats & edits. Best by far.

What are you on about? My vote is there.

@YELLOW!

@YELLOW!

Haha, there, I voted!

I've changed my mind (or was it the frequencies on Syro that changed it for me?)
My new favourite is CIRCLONT14 (Shrymoming Mix)
The mid section is the high point of the whole album for me despite being bookended between some hardcore noodling on machines I will never own nor understand.

Listened only once so far. Like my first listen to drukQs years ago I feel that I barely absorbed anything, but still thoroughly enjoyed it. If ' Fz pseudotimestretch+e+3' were longer it would be my favourite because it sounds so completely new and strange. I can't help but wish he'd fleshed that one out and made it a full track.

Listened only once so far. Like my first listen to drukQs years ago I feel that I barely absorbed anything, but still thoroughly enjoyed it. If ' Fz pseudotimestretch+e+3' were longer it would be my favourite because it sounds so completely new and strange. I can't help but wish he'd fleshed that one out and made it a full track.

Do you hold it back intentionally? It's a very interesting thought for me about 500+ listens later

Maybe I should try that next time

Is anyone else experiencing a minipops renaissance? You listened to it a ton before the album release, loved it, but got a bit tired of it (as one does), to the point where you weren't listening to it much when you listened to the rest of the album, but now you're going back to it as much if not more than the rest of the tracks? It's so good!

Is anyone else experiencing a minipops renaissance? You listened to it a ton before the album release, loved it, but got a bit tired of it (as one does), to the point where you weren't listening to it much when you listened to the rest of the album, but now you're going back to it as much if not more than the rest of the tracks? It's so good!

yep minipops is easily one of the best, so well composed and catchy. i even loved the crappy recordings back then, having it in top quality is like a dream!

Guest chops727

Would be good if the poll showed the lo & hi peaks, greyed out so you could see where the values were before changing...I explained that really badly.

• 4 weeks later...

ok, i changed my vote to minipops now. after listening to syro again and again this is just the most complete song for me. it's catchy and i like it's structure, from beginning to end, nothing bores me in this track. all other tracks have at least one part i skip sometimes and i'm always waiting for the highlights. minipops is a highlight itself in my opinion!

Archived