• Fz pseudotimestretch+e+3
    • CIRCLONT14 (Shrymoming Mix)
    • Syro u473t8+e (Piezoluminescence Mix)
    • PAPAT4 (Pineal Mix)
    • S950tx16wasr10 (Earth Portal Mix)
    • Aisatsana
    • MARCHROMT30A edit 2b 96.

produk 29

does the variety in the poll results show a very good album or one that lacks real stand out tracks?

Guest Wander

produk 29

does the variety in the poll results show a very good album or one that lacks real stand out tracks?

I think most tracks are just very strong.

I really like the last track Aisatsana, I know a lot of people will think it's a bit boring and too different from the rest of the album but I like these contemplative tracks from Aphex. The piano-type tracks were some of my favourites from Drukqs too, I like how it shows a different side to him.

Surprised at xmas_eve coming up top. Most of it is great, but it really meanders towards the end. The last two minutes or so are completely pointless with nothing really happening.

Guest transmisiones ferox

I really like the last track Aisatsana, I know a lot of people will think it's a bit boring and too different from the rest of the album but I like these contemplative tracks from Aphex. The piano-type tracks were some of my favourites from Drukqs too, I like how it shows a different side to him.

It really could be the last track,

also why the second Circlont is so behind the first, it moves me even harder

Surprised at xmas_eve coming up top. Most of it is great, but it really meanders towards the end. The last two minutes or so are completely pointless with nothing really happening.

you are wrong

It really could be the last track,

also why the second Circlont is so behind the first, it moves me even harder

you are right

opinions people... just opinions

I love the last twi minutes! that water drum thing is funky as hell

Yeah XMAS goes sort of redundant towards the end, I still love the track so much tho.

Thats why I avoided the metz xmas_eve because the second half seemed really weak and meandering but I think the album version is marvelous.

Edited by beerwolf

for me the last 2 minutes just make the track. without them I would not like it as much

Guest progben

XMAS and PAPAT are the ones I go back to most, but Produk has really grown on me too. `

I think the whole thing is great though, and I love his reasoning for releasing it:

" the world is awash with commercial bullshit, so gotta try and twat some of that stuff out the way"

I voted XMAS EVE but my most played list doesn't lie after many weeks of listening to the album. I listen to 4 bit a ton. That is a really solid track, constant amazing little moments from start to finish.