IGNORED

SYRO - exclusive web content via TOR browser

J3FF3R00

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that card is going to be the same as the boc th cards.

What was that about? I'm not too hip with BOC stuff.

btw

If you try to access http://syro2eznzea2xbpi. com (not ".onion"), you now get this…

15150631548_814e97f26b_z.jpg

and when you enter your CAPTCHA and a message ( I entered my card # ) you get the same page but it looks like this...

15150502290_07b4801eee_z.jpg

I'm not a web designer. I have no idea what this means. I'm just messing around.

I didn't get a CAPTCHA when I did this earlier. Weird.

My guess is that the captcha is appearing because you are accessing the site via a CDN or Proxy of some kind that the site owner is viewing as a single point of requests. Its asking for the captcha to dissuade robot attacks.

Happens to me in the office sometimes when I access Google.

i got a card too, it just says http://syro2eznzea2xbpi.onion/orys

i'm thinking that site will get updates at least after Syro is distributed in Japan

yeah right, also the LPs for some who ordered it... 'cause it's for only some people who ordered this album if i well understand...

Guest FuncRandm

I checked the .com site with the syro2 url and looks like the syro link site. Had a look at the code, nothing there to suggest that there is anything other than the syro site at the moment.

Is this the same link as the original for album release notification site?

Am I the only one excited about the hidden track names and BPMs on the website ? :w00t:

hqdefault.jpg

ehm there are 12 tracks like on Syro.

well ,maybe he made some other versions of the tracks , "remixes" like on the ventolin Ep.

also whats with the limited edition going on ? who are the chosen ones ? and whats in the fucking box ? maybe a lock of hair from Aphex ?

The guy at the record shop I got the CD from said the card "Is for a concert or something, hold on to it." Then he pointed at the number on it.

I doubt it's anything since he didn't really seem to know what any of it was all about, he was probably just guessing.

Anyway, all my hopes of some exclusive digital content (MFM Remake :cry: ) died after some guy on reddit messaged bleep asking what the cards are all about, and they got this reply:

"Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

This is a pre-order card, everyone who pre-ordered in physical shops got these as proof of pre-ordering.

We didn't want our customers to feel left out as they were buying from an online store we couldn't distribute these before release date so these were sent out with the orders.

Sorry for any confusion caused here,

Bleep Support"

The guy at the record shop I got the CD from said the card "Is for a concert or something, hold on to it." Then he pointed at the number on it.

I doubt it's anything since he didn't really seem to know what any of it was all about, he was probably just guessing.

Anyway, all my hopes of some exclusive digital content (MFM Remake :cry: ) died after some guy on reddit messaged bleep asking what the cards are all about, and they got this reply:

"Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

This is a pre-order card, everyone who pre-ordered in physical shops got these as proof of pre-ordering.

We didn't want our customers to feel left out as they were buying from an online store we couldn't distribute these before release date so these were sent out with the orders.

Sorry for any confusion caused here,

Bleep Support"

lol

haha - well that sucks. its funny to see how everyone assumed that they SHOULD be for accessing something (me included).

I wonder if the ppl at Warp sat talking about it like:

"We can also give them a little card with a number on it."

"Whats it for?"

"Nothing"

• 1 month later...

Dark net experts trade theories on 'de-cloaking' after raids - TOR busts

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-29987373

My theory: Law enforcement officials are desperately trying to crack the latest Aphex Twin twitter codes & stumbled upon illicit activity by happenstance.

They quoted an official close to the case and he said "There is absolutely no truth to the rumor & innuendo that they were really trying to crack the AFX code.

We were intentionally targeting these illicit sites."

His eyes then shifted quickly back & forth several times.

Archived