IGNORED

SYRO - exclusive web content via TOR browser

J3FF3R00

They will destroy Thor. :(

"The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses."

Malcom X

“A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.”

Gerald R. Ford

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”

Edward R. Murrow

“The government is merely a servant―merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.”

Mark Twain

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Joyrex is it worth picking up a card if I'm mainly interested in tunes and have already digitally pre-ordered Syro ?

LOL, why are you asking me? I don't even have a card!

Cause you're "connected". :wink:

Yes, I am sure I will get a SYRO Ltd Edition in the post, signed by Richard, etc.... NOT

But you guys are BFFs now. Skiing trips to Aspen with him and his GF etc. I envision you guys wearing huge christmas sweaters drinking cocoa by the fire, yucking it up joy - "quite good!! remember that best friend!" richard - "LOLOLOLOL gosh.... I can't express enough how much I cherish our friendship"

Archived