IGNORED

Has anyone else in australia gotten their syro yet?

delet...

Hi, i preordered syro at my local JB-hifi and they told me that the deliver would be made on the thursday to the store and (maybe if i was lucky i could even get it then, but most likely on friday morning). My work shift finishes at 7am and i stayed up most of the day thursday thinking maybe they would have it, even went in to the JB around lunch. Then today, another 7am finish, a bit less awake when i went into JB, but nevertheless enthusiastic, because you know, syro. I was told that the shipment had not reached the store yet but Mount gravatt had their stock already. I decided not to just drive down to Mount gravatt but wait patiently until 2pm when my local JB would have it available, afterall i had preordered there, so i kind of felt duty bound to the nice people that had served me to buy it from their place (yes i know that it's a corporate chain, but you know). Anyway, after a bushwalk around lunchtime to keep me awake, i go back at 3pm (jsut to be sure) only to be told that it still hadn't arrived. Even more JB's around brisbane had it though, but it would be at my store later that day, i couldn't stay awake any longer because i have graveyard shifts, and i'm not fighting through what is now going to be hellish rush hour traffic to go and pick it up, so i'll go in after my shift on Saturday morning.

Anyway, i just pulled into my driveway and i get a call from a private number, it is the kid from JB telling me that there is no way that they can get syro until wednesday because of some problem with the distributor being unable to allow it's release until then because international obligations and proper release dates or some shit. I told him that several places around the world had the release on the 19th, including australia. And after all isn't it available in the Mount Gravatt store and other places !? He agreed, but now it doesn't make any fucking sense at all. Wednesday, i'll be on the road to north queensland for my holiday this was going to be the soundtrack to my 1400 kilometre drive.

Anyway, what's the go, is this kid just bullshitting so that i pick the cd up at his store and not go somewhere else or is there actually an hold on australian syro discs? To someone else this post might seem odd, why didn't he just ring somewhere else to check? Couldn't have he looked at the net, surely the info would be out there? I reaaally tired and annoyed and depressed, so i'm posting here cause it's somewhere i think that i can get an answer that i can trust.

/iem going to bed. -sie-ro (lol that album title perhaps presaged all the consternation that it was to engender (most likely though i'm a baffoon and it's available all over the place that isn't the place that i preodered, and we can jsut chock this up to the preorder blues that's going around))

And no i haven't d/l'ed the leak and refuse to, so i'm missing out on all the cool release discussion fun or whatever the fuck.

2566550-8413999587-c8a.g.gif

Sorry brah

Too long

More like you've had that gif sitting in your links for a while and have been looking for a place to use it. Plus points for bumping my thread though, now i'll get even more grief in the schoolyard, heh, fuck 'em.

Gif syncs alright with track three from Rolando Simmons (030EP008)

Archived