IGNORED

Guidewire tracks

guidewire

I've made it downloadable... or I could provide raw if you so 

Some modular noodles 

:music:  :music:  :music:

Would be a lot of fun to play around with this / make a beat for it. Some great progressions in here. 

This can happen ;-)

Jack-I-want-you-draw-me-like-one-your-Fr

It's now downloadable if you like.  I can provide the raw recording if you are really excited about mucking around 

I've made it downloadable... or I could provide raw if you so

Some modular noodles

:music::music::music:

Would be a lot of fun to play around with this / make a beat for it. Some great progressions in here.

This can happen ;-)

Jack-I-want-you-draw-me-like-one-your-Fr

It's now downloadable if you like. I can provide the raw recording if you are really excited about mucking around

oh yeahh give it to me raw

but actually yes do it! I'm in

• 4 months later...

Twitter-Thinking-Face.pngTwitter-Thinking-Face.pngTwitter-Thinking-Face.png

(just joking, that's pretty damn cool. good job making it interesting enough to listen thru for 7 minutes; that's hard to do with drone tracks a lot of the time)

Edited by cigazze

Very nice! Some of these noodlings remind me of some of the scenes from Fez (the video game) where the whole game gets completely glitchy.

There's something eerily beautiful about some of the harmonies 3:06. Would love to hear this in a grander context :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been getting some really knarly growly synth tones and drones.... I'm excited to make use of it in more dancey stuff too. Droneday is a Canadian national day that people gather together to make continuous tones.  I think it's growing to be an international thing ;-)

I've been getting some really knarly growly synth tones and drones.... I'm excited to make use of it in more dancey stuff too. Droneday is a Canadian national day that people gather together to make continuous tones.  I think it's growing to be an international thing ;-)

such a tease, let's hear em!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

beatstrep is massive! i want the drums to hit harder, was that a conscious mixing decision on your part?

I think it was a little less deliberate.  I would love to make it hit harder, but I'm not sure I have the chops.  I've been meaning to go back to it and boost things up.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

For the last 3 months I've been putting up a WIP to followers on bandcamp and patreon.  I've decided recently to make them generally public in some way.  For now I'm throwing them up on soundcloud.

• 2 weeks later...

Some modular noodles 

More like deluxe lo mein. Just listened to XMAS delay. Excellent! Very moving, and you got a great ear for dissonance. Looking forward to checking out the other tracks on this thread.