IGNORED

SYRO Lyrics guessing thread

andihow

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tonfarben

Minipops, 3min4sec: "[...] I´d be glad to know with you"

Yes I know, that does not make sense. But could it be "I´d be glad to walk with you"?

what if the lyrics are intentionally obscured? anybody think of that?

maybe theres some sort of music union thing where you need lyrics to get on certain paid rotations and master richard was like "let em chew on that gibberish for awhile"

it's deffo an angry english woman 30-35 years old from upper middle class talking about some 'fucking whore' who was acting slutty in the club

she's pissed [drank], pissed off, jealous and hiding it with some put on joviality

i wouldn't expect anyone from anywhere else in the world to get this

yes most people can make out the second half.

first bit of minipops below:

Come and see me, See where I am

Watching people..innn Sccccotlannd

Doesn’t really take much too happen heeeere, apart from the best entity…Syro.

Eeeenter the mind, you’re falling deeper stuffcrugrubopleengloppbblendrublendrolley

Dodging meat hooks, ummmm I can’t think of anything else really stupid, I know

i admit i do get abit thrown after the.. stuffcrugrubopleengloppbblendrublendrolley scrambled line ;)

"Come and see me, see where I am" has way too many syllables compared to what you can measure from the opening line. It would have to be something more like:

"Come see, take my hand"

Now, this might not be correct, but it definitely has the correct amount of syllables and it is what I hear there.

The second line sounds to me like

"Margin people pssssss? dying man"

I say "margin", because the sounded // is quite clear in the middle of the word. "Dying" is a guess based on the fact that I can hear a pretty distinct /d/ sound at the beginning, but beyond that it's very hard to say for sure. What I am trying to do here however is have the syllable count right, cause your first lines are a bit off on that.

That being said, I truly applaud your interpretation for the following part, cause it sounds like you are quite close to what's actually being said. I can't figure it out any better myself anyway.

it's deffo an angry english woman 30-35 years old from upper middle class talking about some 'fucking whore' who was acting slutty in the club

she's pissed [drank], pissed off, jealous and hiding it with some put on joviality

i wouldn't expect anyone from anywhere else in the world to get this

I thought that was pretty apparent, but that's only because I've spent a lot of time around an alcoholic woman in her 30's. The shit talking never fucking ends.

Guest progben

As for the beginning of XMAS_EVE, I'm nearly positive that it's linked to the 'Thanaton' theme (It's about an interactive painting which can be used to contact extra terrestrials).

"Syro has come to guide me, and make sure you're okay//

We're singing the music, using art to bring you home"

Read into that what you will, but I think it summarises RDJ's mission statement pretty well in regards to Syro. He's taking you to a place that's both alien and familiar.

Either way, for me, this reading gives the song a lot of added depth and warmth. It's almost like being addressed by God (and I suppose, RDJ is the god to his musical creation).

• 3 weeks later...

I'm waiting for someone to weigh in on MARCHROMT30A edit 2 b 96, the part around 4 minutes sounds like it could be intelligible. To someone who understands the language that is. :trashbear:

Confirmed to be Russian:

some of the syro tracks are pretty old and some are made in the last 6 months, the Japanese bonus one is the newest although that is very different from all the other ones I've been doing recently, it was a weird one off that fitted very nicely on the end of syro or anywhere where people want to insert it for that matter.

Its my wife speaking in russian , sampled into ensoniq asr10 and run thru vocoders...can't rem wot the carrier was though...oh yeah it was ps3200, sennheiser vsm

Where are all the Russian-speaking WATMMers? All I can figure out is that she seems to mention birds (птицы) at some point.

Xmas intro - 'time is going to (get/cut) me' - is the first line. One of the channels is pretty clear cut for that part but there is another voice that has a more heavily vocoder/lfo type thing going on that makes the get sound like cut and the me sound like you.

I dunno

i still dont get it :confuzzled:

fun pics in vid. specially when logo morphs colors and the girls. nice

i was hoping lyrics will be in noyzelab, silly me

why did i end up with ye?

Archived