IGNORED

MARCHROMT30A edit 2b 96 [104.98] (Japan Syro bonus track)

Guest jasondonervan

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe you should add something like "property of warp" to your track description. i have just received a copyright dispute under my fake leak (which is quite toplel honestly)

doubles up

rainbow_man_dancing_gif_by_morpheus_avic

lol no

Does that sound like afx to you good sir?

Also the real bonus track is my least favorite on the album, but I'm not surprised.

Double your acid dose, mate, you will love it hahaha.

doubles up

rainbow_man_dancing_gif_by_morpheus_avic

its better than 180db imo

Yeah you're right actually sorry lol the bonus track is my 2nd fav track

title track syro works so well with this gif btw

Guest jasondonervan

Also, do I faintly detect further 'vocals' in Russian? Could be over-syronated, not quite sure at this point :cool:

Sure, without giving much attention i could spot russian words "birdies, birds". The melodic manner is also very russian-like.

Cool, cheers. An unlikely scenario would be a link back to the birdies in aisatsana, but I doubt it :wink:

Also, do I faintly detect further 'vocals' in Russian? Could be over-syronated, not quite sure at this point :cool:

Sure, without giving much attention i could spot russian words "birdies, birds". The melodic manner is also very russian-like.

Cool, cheers. An unlikely scenario would be a link back to the birdies in aisatsana, but I doubt it :wink:

Some distant source told me that aisatsana was named so coz they made it together (as she told to her friends herself), so this track may be tied up to it.

Is there a website i can download this off of? I already pre ordered the US Vinyl release so im not getting the Japanese version..

Guest bitroast

great track. pretty pleased and comfortable with the syro tracklist so not overly upset the song wasn't included.

maybe i'm just pleased because i actually plan on picking up the japanese cd for once and this track is great:)

Why just Japan eh? Why??? WHY???

It's usually cheaper for Japanese folk to get their CDs imported, bonus tracks are used as an incentive for them to buy them locally.

Archived