IGNORED

MARCHROMT30A edit 2b 96 [104.98] (Japan Syro bonus track)

Guest jasondonervan

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This track could easily have finished at 3:45 and still delivered the goods, but letting it roll for a further 3 and a half minutes is a real treat.

You could say the same for XMAS_EVE bigtime..... it stretches out so much longer than you expect ... love the end beats which I thought were another track/artist when he played that at Singapore....

This track is now no. 1 on my car-cd copy of Syro, before minipops... just because i've heard minipops so much its nice to ease back into it with a chilled track like this,.... and it keeps aisatsana [102] till the end in its rightful postiion i reckon

This track is now no. 1 on my car-cd copy of Syro, before minipops... just because i've heard minipops so much its nice to ease back into it with a chilled track like this,.... and it keeps aisatsana [102] till the end in its rightful postiion i reckon

Do you mind posting a link to a download for the track? Can't seem to buy it in the US for some reason and i would really like to add this to my copy of Syro..

Guest jasondonervan

giphy.gif

This track could easily have finished at 3:45 and still delivered the goods, but letting it roll for a further 3 and a half minutes is a real treat.

You could say the same for XMAS_EVE bigtime..... it stretches out so much longer than you expect ... love the end beats which I thought were another track/artist when he played that at Singapore....

Yeah it sounds like he is fading into a new song. Really cool

my japan amazon is telling me the 24TH it will be released

I've just checked my order and it says it will be dispatched tomorrow with a delivery estimate of Friday-Sunday

Guest capitan mission

why this is a bonus track???
I listened to it last night and was really mindblowing
one of my favs, that "cheese" melody against the sophisticated beats...good

reminds me of newbound

For a moment I was like 'WTF DIS GUY HERE TALKIN BOUT' but then I actually thought about it, and you're not entirely wrong. I'm not too sure how but it touches on the same areas.

I'm almost frustrated this isn't on the main release now. It might be my fave song on the album. Deserves a lot more exposure.. and actually I think it serves as a pretty good entry point for the aphex uninitiated that are currently listening to this album purely to see 'what all the hype was about'.

reminds me of newbound

For a moment I was like 'WTF DIS GUY HERE TALKIN BOUT' but then I actually thought about it, and you're not entirely wrong. I'm not too sure how but it touches on the same areas.

heh... good! i'm not crazy after all. also, this track plays the same purpose as a closeout track and equally good as newbound imo.

I can't put it first and take minipops' place and no way can I put it before the final track as the closing of track 11 is so bad ass, only that slow piano can follow it. I'm thinking of maybe putting it as track 4?

I can't put it first and take minipops' place and no way can I put it before the final track as the closing of track 11 is so bad ass, only that slow piano can follow it. I'm thinking of maybe putting it as track 4?

heh, me and you think alike.

that's exactly what I did.

splits the album nicely.

I was waiting to hear this before I ordered the Japanese cd. Normally I'm not all that crazy about bonus tracks. Yup, I ordered the Japanese cd. To have the slow piano of aisatsana fade out, and then this track come on, wow.

heh, me and you think alike.

that's exactly what I did.

splits the album nicely.

that worries me

lol

Archived