IGNORED

MARCHROMT30A edit 2b 96 [104.98] (Japan Syro bonus track)

Guest jasondonervan

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Xtal WAVsurfer

we need HQ of this!

Fellas. It's legitimately avaialable in glorious 24-bit resolution (your choice of ALAC, FLAC, or WAV) from ototoy.jp, just get your Google translate shit together and sign up for an account. No country restrictions, far as I can tell. It cost me $2.75 USD after currency conversion. A link to the file arrives via email after you pay.

Do the right thing. Give Richard your fucking money.

Guest jasondonervan

Trying to sign up but it keeps saying the passwords dont match when they do.

Didn't have that problem myself, went straight through... are you sure you're putting it in the correct field? (bit patronising I know, sorry). If you're using an up to date version of Chrome, right click anywhere on the page and you should have a translate option on the popup.

Proof of purchase:

ixiFoNR2RTSqI.jpg

ibqcV2OrQiKfl3.jpg

if someone find it in 16-bit lossless, i'll be happy! otherwise, i'll buy in 24-bit lossless from ototoy...

Posted in main Syro thread, but could also be useful to drop here for others looking for 16-bit:

http://ototoy.jp/_/default/p/45511

yeah, saw it & thanks! ;-)

This is right good, but I do have the dilemma of where to put in the tracklist..Can’t go last cause Aisatsana is such a perfect closer, it can’t go first as Mini-pops is such a perfect opener, not sure about the suggestion of 4th as I love the running order of the 1st 5 tracks..hmmm think am going to put it 2nd to last.

Coming to think of it I love the flow of Syro (and that rhymes!) think in some ways it has one of the best album structures of an Aphex Twin album. Have heard people say it seems like a collection of tracks but to me this is very much a album in terms of structure and flow much more so than Drukqs imo

Guest mrgerbik

we need HQ of this!

Fellas. It's legitimately avaialable in glorious 24-bit resolution (your choice of ALAC, FLAC, or WAV) from ototoy.jp, just get your Google translate shit together and sign up for an account. No country restrictions, far as I can tell. It cost me $2.75 USD after currency conversion. A link to the file arrives via email after you pay.

Do the right thing. Give Richard your fucking money.

I would LOVE you pay whatever it is for a 24-bit flac or wav of this track, but dammit I'm not smart enough to navigate through the site with a translator. I even started an account, but when I login it keeps telling me my password is invalid. please HELP

yea I can't do it either. don't want to steal it but it seems easier

yea tracklist wise is tough. I can't shoehorn it in. I've found it works best for me a few minutes after aisatsana

Man, I think this is perfect at the end of the album. Anastasia is like the intense end to an intense movie, and this is like the end credits roll. Hell it’s even got some of those chewy Vangelis vibes in the synths.

Archived