IGNORED

MARCHROMT30A edit 2b 96 [104.98] (Japan Syro bonus track)

Guest jasondonervan

Guest mrgerbik

for me this track sits just perfectly at the end of the album. you've got the madness from earth portal mix, into a melancholy piano piece, into MARCHROMT30a, a reflective mid-tempo number which works as a classy album-closer IMO.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for me this track sits just perfectly at the end of the album. you've got the madness from earth portal mix, into a melancholy piano piece, into MARCHROMT30a, a reflective mid-tempo number which works as a classy album-closer IMO.

:flower:

Yeah I agree. The Japanese CD is the definitive Syro version for me.

Agreed with this

hmmm, the link isn't working anymore, in fact my browser says the whole site is down because the server dropped the connection. I already have the Japan CD but I wanted to check if the site had any other Japan only bonus tracks such as Chewed Corners or some of the Autechre ones.

Does anyone know what the possible instrument list is he used for the Japanese exclusive? Specifically the synths in the beginning?

My money's on MKS-50. It's got that dirty, hazy sound that I recognise from my Alpha Juno. It's the only track that this is mentioned on in the gear list so it should be a fairly safe assumption.

hmmm, the link isn't working anymore, in fact my browser says the whole site is down because the server dropped the connection. I already have the Japan CD but I wanted to check if the site had any other Japan only bonus tracks such as Chewed Corners or some of the Autechre ones.

i checked a while ago if they had the exai bonus track in 24 bit but nope. the lossless exai you can get from them is a weird mix of 16 and 24 bit files and it doesn't even include the bonus track in any form??

:flower:

:spiteful:

Yeah I agree. The Japanese CD is the definitive Syro version for me.

:cisfor:

Agreed with this

R U sure? :spiteful:

downloading from ototoy, it works!! thanks for the tip :-). this track is truely a jam with richard's trademark sound, so chilly!

Glad u do that! ;-) Yeah this track is amazing! ;-)

i checked a while ago if they had the exai bonus track in 24 bit but nope. the lossless exai you can get from them is a weird mix of 16 and 24 bit files and it doesn't even include the bonus track in any form??

Oh well, it was a long shot. I wonder if they've been taken down for unauthorised selling to foreign registered credit cards, or maybe they weren't even official if the Exai lossless was such a mess.

Guest jasondonervan

Site working fine here

christ i not sure that even richard understands the epicness and wideness of lyrics of this song

this is so russian album indeed. we had pop music that was like 3 flats higher than all on syro

• 2 weeks later...

Archived