IGNORED

MARCHROMT30A edit 2b 96 [104.98] (Japan Syro bonus track)

Guest jasondonervan

Am I the only one that thinks that MACHROMT30A is a good track, but doesn't really fit in with the rest of the album? Everything about it just doesn't fit. I like the track a lot, but it just feels like it's not "part" of the album....just too different from the others. The rest of this album really jives and feels like one cohesive, well put together entity. I can not imagine listening to Syro track by track. The album just flows.

However, I prefer to listen to Syro without this track, and just throw the track on when I feel like listening to it. Feels like a one off, not like Syro.

it's a bonus track and not actually included in the album, so obviously you are not the only one who thinks it doesn't really fit in with the rest of the album.

lol.

Exactly.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one that thinks that MACHROMT30A is a good track, but doesn't really fit in with the rest of the album? Everything about it just doesn't fit. I like the track a lot, but it just feels like it's not "part" of the album....just too different from the others. The rest of this album really jives and feels like one cohesive, well put together entity. I can not imagine listening to Syro track by track. The album just flows.

However, I prefer to listen to Syro without this track, and just throw the track on when I feel like listening to it. Feels like a one off, not like Syro.

it's a bonus track and not actually included in the album, so obviously you are not the only one who thinks it doesn't really fit in with the rest of the album.

i usually listen to album in parts

1 PART - 1-4 tracks, "pop" oriented. tracks 1-3 maybe best music in history

then that 180db for something complely different. like ok have a break now were going deep acid bro

2 PART - 6-9 tracks, more drusqke-like and weird, great and trippy as a whole. syro floats great in next track

3 PART - papat+earth portal, little different and make great combo. rave for life

While I don't listen to the album in parts myself, I do agree with your grouping. Syro could have easily been three separate EP releases. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that wasn't the case, I'm just saying that theoretically it would have worked.

i usually listen to album in parts

1 PART - 1-4 tracks, "pop" oriented. tracks 1-3 maybe best music in history

then that 180db for something complely different. like ok have a break now were going deep acid bro

2 PART - 6-9 tracks, more drusqke-like and weird, great and trippy as a whole. syro floats great in next track

3 PART - papat+earth portal, little different and make great combo. rave for life

While I don't listen to the album in parts myself, I do agree with your grouping. Syro could have easily been three separate EP releases. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that wasn't the case, I'm just saying that theoretically it would have worked.

I have nothing to add here.

But I do agree with the grouping also.

Guest bitroast

also agree on the grouping comments. i originally grouped them pretty much exactly as per the 3 LPs as each seperate little chunk, but the soundcloud demo of syro u473t8+e definitely made me reavaluate that track into grouping it back with the other circlon trakcs. at this point the grouping kind of just gets blurred and confused and i give up hahaha.

Guest xend0156

Okay, first time listening without headphones and I played it while driving on repeat for an hour. It is so good, headphones don't do it justice.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been listening to this most of the afternoon/evening. Maybe because i only discovered it thursday, never mind, dose pads. It's as lush as finite rug woven from the pubic hair of Estonian oil workers, washed ashore and shaved for their wool.

Archived