IGNORED

Ae_Krakow

eclipsis

I don't think it's farfetched to say these are the most mind-bending sounds I've ever heard. Holy everloving jesus fuck I hope some of this brutality gets pressed at some point.

It won't, sorry.

Source: see quaristice soundboards.

;)

=(

also :'(

lol

That said!!! We DO have an autechre album coming in march/april of 2015 so we have that to look forward to.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's farfetched to say these are the most mind-bending sounds I've ever heard. Holy everloving jesus fuck I hope some of this brutality gets pressed at some point.

So how mind-bending was Quaristice for you then?

That said!!! We DO have an autechre album coming in march/april of 2015 so we have that to look forward to.

Wait was this confirmed? I thought it was just rumors.

Very mind bending. But this batch of sounds in here are absolutely incredible. I will go ahead and say better than the '08 quaristice tour albeit not by much.

the sound space is ear chewing with headphones. a little bottom heavy but totally enough to give you an idea. this stuff is insane! thank you autechre for being such good autechre...

mr-t-crying.gif

you gotta love these dudes

one of their best if not best live sets, maybe the best, full of jaw dropping moments

Interesting. For me, it has a lot of dull moments (and a few good moments buried in a bad mix).

Wait was this confirmed? I thought it was just rumors.

Very mind bending. But this batch of sounds in here are absolutely incredible. I will go ahead and say better than the '08 quaristice tour albeit not by much.

I meant Quaristice. The album, not the set.

Archived