IGNORED

Ae_Krakow

eclipsis

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely love the build up at around 40 minutes that they were doing ever since the Untilted tour, with this high pitched plucks.

Dat drope tho. Dat drop.

Thanks for sharing eclipsis. Still glad i was there live, though.

Guest jasondonervan

arigato, eclipsis-san (FLAC greatly appreciated) :beer:

A far superior recording than I was expecting! Fizzes and pops like a mad bastard, like all good ae shows should do. :yeah: Hmm, might start giving Simple Things in Glasgow a closer look...

Guest jasondonervan

Section at about 40ish-mins, oh my lord that sounds like electricity is being bounced all round the room, total lushness overdrive! As a Ukranian friend of mine used to say on quite a frequent basis: "WHAT'S IN THE FUCK, MAN"

:music:

thanks a lot for the (re) upload, but the sound is unlistenable, i could not listen to it... glad others can enjoy it tho

The sound is very similar to what has been going on in there, unfortunately.

My favourite part starts at 34 minute mark. It was the best moment live too.

UPDATE: I really love how they keep it going and going with more build up. It is so catchy and challenging at the same time. Love it, love it.

Thanks so much for this. I love around 34:00, that bassline comes in and then keeps changing around. 42:58 (don't remember why, but I'm sure I had a reason for writing that time down).

50:30 icy synth is great, and then the bass starts at 51:43 and it's even better.

I really like the sounds at 56:27 that sound like metal guitar strings being scraped in a musical way. There are also parts that sound a bit like a tortured violin though they were probably generated by some kind of digital synthesis techniques I've never heard of.

The crowd reaction is great, when they start yelling it's always easy to hear why. At one point I can't tell if there's a girl screaming or if it's part of the music.

edit I thinki eclipsis just done that at the end as a nice way to finiish.

Yep. It's only on that ending audience part.

That is cool then.

Wow, thanks for sharing !

No intro, they don't like foreplay ; straight to the core. :spiteful:

The first time I saw them live, i felt like they raped my brain or something, it was brutal, unstoppable and exquise in the same time ! The blackness is a big part of this experience too.

From far beyond my most exciting memory of a live set.

The 'Chre rulz, long live the 'Chre !

Archived