IGNORED

Awesome Syro Moments

J3FF3R00

last track when you hear it in the metro // AFX changed my life again

I'm feeling that the power of this track is multiplied significantly with some kind of audible background noise. The metro sounds like the perfect place :)

yeah, I always tought it is a love tune, but it works just the same in a sad context which at that point was kinda spooky to me and also blew my mind, what a great piece of music aisatsana is!!! increadible!

produk 29's lovely drums at 4:05

CIRCLONT 14 - how the drums enter the song at 0:55 (it also sounds like the breathy sound from taking control/alspacka is layered onto the snare)

syrobonkus just radiates energy, and piezoluminescence mix picks up where it leaves off with a nod to the rippy spiral twist and the goose bump/shudder inducing clash of hard plasma like in ziggomatic (find a lot of ziggomatic in this). The classic "catch up" gapping and snare-roll is so tightly woven that the first time I heard it, I knew exactly where it was going. one of the sequences where you can feel how it must resolve itself, with all the satisfaction of also hearing it done so well and clean.

the mystery of "where did the beat go" in produk 29 always makes me sort of look up and around.

4 bit is that mix of Windowlicker sounds we've all wanted to hear and so fresh throughout.

The vinyl sounds even more amazing. Really have to heard the whole album in different ranges.

After I got it on my table and played with the equalizer I was hearing all kinds of subtle melodies and pauses in the basslines that sort of got washed out hearing it from other sources. What sounds like sustained bass is actually flowering with little bounces and fluxes, even when it's squeezed into the tiniest places under the midrange.

The voices are much less muffled and crisper. The distortion cuts through like flying crystals or puffs of air, not any kind of farty brips.

The clean breaks and melodic meltdowns last long enough to thoroughly enjoy, not just as mini-songs or snippets preceding a manic drum/distortion meltdown, or an abrupt end.

Produk 29 02:42 - 02:51 is damn nice. 9 seconds is too short for such fruitfulness. I gotta loop it and stick a 'Break it down now' vocal sample on the end of it. Completely wear it out.

in Circlont14 when it all comes back in @3:15... this bending, fragile melody brings me near to tears, especially in combination with the voice and the awesomeness of its timing

right?! so emotional, that melody. it realy kicks into gear at 3:39, and that's when i start to get the feels. def an album highlight

can't believe nobody's mentioned 3:38 on xmas_evet10. the biggest tease i've ever heard. those muted claps at 4:41... the beautiful melody at 4:50... the amazing use of a water udu near the end... the entire track is just amazing moments like these

Honestly I can't fucking get over Richard's vocals in minipops

The first time I listened to it I didn't really think it fit, but now I just can't stop running that incomprehensible line he does through my head...

Especially the fact that it ends in "With you"

Makes me think it's Aphex's take on cheesy pop love songs

It's wicked nonetheless

Archived