IGNORED

Syro JPN CD Owners’ Lounge

ascdi

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this immediately took residence in my car. Having listened to the release several times now, I couldn't believe how surprised I was when the bonus track came on after aisatsana. It was kind of like an, "oh yea! This is why I bought this!" type of moment.

I will note that the "Casio eff zed" part sounds vastly different on the CD compared to headphones and FLAC. Potentially a mastering difference?

this immediately took residence in my car. Having listened to the release several times now, I couldn't believe how surprised I was when the bonus track came on after aisatsana. It was kind of like an, "oh yea! This is why I bought this!" type of moment.

I will note that the "Casio eff zed" part sounds vastly different on the CD compared to headphones and FLAC. Potentially a mastering difference?

:emotawesomepm9: really? it's shameful!

:emotawesomepm9: really? it's shameful!

/throwsCDoutthewindowonthehighway

Guest jasondonervan

ibzi9R6AXpF6MM.JPG

@bonervan, I find your IDM memorabilia photos tasteful and compelling. Do you blog or tumbl these somewhere that I can follow?

Well that's very nice of you to say, sankyu!

I've often spun the idea round in my head of an IDM nostalgia imagery thread here on WATMM, a dedicated spot for everyone to drop in all their old web-scrounged pics of gigs, flyers, trinkets, fancy pics of old albums and whatnot... perhaps it should be titled 'IDMemories'? I'm sure there's lot of unique stuff stashed away for us all to enjoy.

ibzi9R6AXpF6MM.JPG

@bonervan, I find your IDM memorabilia photos tasteful and compelling. Do you blog or tumbl these somewhere that I can follow?

Well that's very nice of you to say, sankyu!

I've often spun the idea round in my head of an IDM nostalgia imagery thread here on WATMM, a dedicated spot for everyone to drop in all their old web-scrounged pics of gigs, flyers, trinkets, fancy pics of old albums and whatnot... perhaps it should be titled 'IDMemories'? I'm sure there's lot of unique stuff stashed away for us all to enjoy.

Yeah, totally. Your posts in particular, the shots are always well-taken and a cut above the usual cameraphone pics of new records or whatever. Quality work you are doing and eminently bloggable. At the very least I hope you are saving them!

Funny you mention IDMemories. Just the other day I gave in to my darkest desires and decided to put some stickers on my otherwise pristine MacBook. Dug into the sticker box and pulled out… an Astrobotnia sticker (!) and a WarpMart (!!) sticker, both from back in the day. Stuck that shit on there, along with a Ghostly ghost.

Still not got mine, DHL tried to deliver during the 30 minutes the house was empty all day, typical. Got to wait until Monday now. On the plus side I picked up my vinyls today

So everyone that ordered from Amazon got the magnet? Rubin, how did you get the Warp magnet too?

hcdDLJ7.jpg

You can drum along to the tracks as you listen, on your noisy flippin' keyboard.

Haha so weird… my copy at home is also sitting right next to an old Model M keyboard. Who knew

Archived