IGNORED

Syro JPN CD Owners’ Lounge

ascdi

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasondonervan

Nice pile of goodies there, Jan!

I'll pack up my camera gear, I'll be on the next flight to the Netherlands. Have a beer ready! :beer:

Guest jasondonervan

How do I get these posters besides eBay?

Where they given out by record stores?

Fopp stores in the UK were giving them out with every purchase, not sure if that extended to independents but I didn't get one in the post (some here who ordered online did, I think)

Could someone tell/guess how the prices of Japan releases change when the time goes by? I mean will the prices go up/down or stay somewhat the same? I'm wondering if I should get the Japan edition now or wait if the prices go cheaper when the excitement of Syro settles. I don't own a credit card so I'm talking here of sellers on Discogs or ebay who may be taking some extra profit since this is a new release and all that. Cheers!

I doubt an album this popular will come down in price anytime soon, but i'm basing that on the UK market.

Mine ended up costing me £24! At the time I ordered I think I calculated it as being £21 (ish).

Guest jasondonervan

I doubt an album this popular will come down in price anytime soon, but i'm basing that on the UK market.

Mine ended up costing me £24! At the time I ordered I think I calculated it as being £21 (ish).

It's a mass produced Warp/BRC release, so it'll turn up in label sale promotions eventually. Anyone charging crazy money for it now (ie discogs) is just gouging the lazy and stupid.

It's a mass produced Warp/BRC release, so it'll turn up in label sale promotions eventually. Anyone charging crazy money for it now (ie discogs) is just gouging the lazy and stupid.

Yes, people like me :cry:

my japanese ltd. edition cd is in the mail! ordered from amazon japan, not crazy expensive. just wondering, where is that plastic bag with the syro logo on it from? i've seen them around but i have no idea where to get one

got my copy from HMV japan, total cost including shipping came to around AUD$40, which is pretty much what it sells for on discogs without shipping, so your best bet is to buy outside of discogs at this stage, ive noticed a lot of japanese releases on discogs tend not to drop in price much, at least for things im interested in

my japanese ltd. edition cd is in the mail! ordered from amazon japan, not crazy expensive. just wondering, where is that plastic bag with the syro logo on it from? i've seen them around but i have no idea where to get one

Who said it was a ltd. edition?

My friend kindly bought me Syro from Japan but I think they bought the UK version. All I have to go by is a blurry photo, it comes with a warp magnet. Can someone tell me what version I got?

apparently the digipak version of the japanese cd is limited, later they'll all just be the regular jewel case version

Packaging looks the same except for the obi-strip.

...and the orange sticker. And different list of costs. And different label. And track list.

apparently the digipak version of the japanese cd is limited, later they'll all just be the regular jewel case version

K, but source?

Packaging looks the same except for the obi-strip.

...and the orange sticker. And different list of costs. And different label. And track list.
Well, yes, obviously all that too but it doesn't help if all he's got is a blurry photo. I don't think mine had an orange sticker, got it from Amazon jp, will have to check.

Archived