IGNORED

Syro JPN CD Owners’ Lounge

ascdi

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15571878746_ea2c8b886f.jpg

Are these still available? Where exactly do i have to order to get exactly this one?

I got the same one from amazon.jp but some people were saying the digipacks were a limited run and you can now only get jewel cases.

yeah my friend who came from japan for holidays didn't find this limited edition in the musicshops... :spiteful:

It looks to be still available from Amazon.jp so why not get it there instead of a reseller? Also, I recommend reading some of the reviews there translated to English, quite entertaining:

Worth a listen as the music is not. First, the boring tone. Of up to Ambient Works 1 & 2 and window Ricker, and the combination of Richard 's unless improbable such a bizarre sound, has been carefully edited sound is not at all. Rather than talent has withered, might passion for music has gone cold anymore. Electronic music is, to first tone itself is such should be life, is not that Good and obsession can be seen at all in this album. sham amateur was leftover imitating the drag vinegar or polygon window style, it is like a quality. Well, I Richard's original Aphex Twin is the rehabilitation of the collection to go back to Aphex Twin. and w if a fan psychology, I also doing dating to somehow boredom, and kitsch of such level. worth buying is not. 0 points.

It looks to be still available from Amazon.jp so why not get it there instead of a reseller? Also, I recommend reading some of the reviews there translated to English, quite entertaining:

Worth a listen as the music is not. First, the boring tone. Of up to Ambient Works 1 & 2 and window Ricker, and the combination of Richard 's unless improbable such a bizarre sound, has been carefully edited sound is not at all. Rather than talent has withered, might passion for music has gone cold anymore. Electronic music is, to first tone itself is such should be life, is not that Good and obsession can be seen at all in this album. sham amateur was leftover imitating the drag vinegar or polygon window style, it is like a quality. Well, I Richard's original Aphex Twin is the rehabilitation of the collection to go back to Aphex Twin. and w if a fan psychology, I also doing dating to somehow boredom, and kitsch of such level. worth buying is not. 0 points.

Window Ricker LOL that's some nice Engrish!

I went all Syrobonkus and ordered the Syro file holder that came with Japanese copies bought in some stores. Now only for that nice jewelcase as well as that Minipops single and I'm complete?

$_57.JPG$_57.JPG

where did you find these??

Yea I saw that one. Waited a few out and got one for 8 pounds, was the only bidder too! Just keep watching... didn't know about that file holder, now I'm going to be on the lookout for that as well. I got the Syro shopping bag that was handed out at the events and some stores, but the sender shipped it within another bag so to speak with no cardboard or protection. The pic was nice but it arrived wrinkled with a tiny puncture hole too. Kind of bummed about that one as I don't want to spend the money to get another right now. Damn all this Syro promotional shit, can't stop buying it!

Also snatched the Minipops CD for 8 pounds this morning :) lol at the guy paying 50 pounds for it :emotawesomepm9:

Now only for the Japanese jewelcase CD I guess... And when they are on sale for about 100$ I might consider the limited edition.

Yea I saw that one. Waited a few out and got one for 8 pounds, was the only bidder too! Just keep watching... didn't know about that file holder, now I'm going to be on the lookout for that as well. I got the Syro shopping bag that was handed out at the events and some stores, but the sender shipped it within another bag so to speak with no cardboard or protection. The pic was nice but it arrived wrinkled with a tiny puncture hole too. Kind of bummed about that one as I don't want to spend the money to get another right now. Damn all this Syro promotional shit, can't stop buying it!

Also snatched the Minipops CD for 8 pounds this morning :) lol at the guy paying 50 pounds for it :emotawesomepm9:

Now only for the Japanese jewelcase CD I guess... And when they are on sale for about 100$ I might consider the limited edition.

so that was you! i was gonna buy it! :catrage:

so that was you! i was gonna buy it! :catrage:

Hah! Sorry mate :beer:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived