IGNORED

4 Bit 9d Api+E+6 [126.26] - formally the Minehead/ATP track

phudoshin

Any reason to think there's a relation between this track and Drukqs' track "Bit 4" or maybe even "4" from the RDJ Album? I don't hear anything, but the thought occurred to me...

4's probably based on Kate Bush's Experiment IV.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

down the bottom of the garden in the fucking Wolf Shack, speakers are bleeding this tune

neighbours on either side are polite, they bake cakes and read the book of the lord. good people

when I used to take lots of drugs I'd step out of the Wolf Shack at about 2am, I'd look at the semi-detached houses lined up before me through the deep sea blue, I'd always think of the tune Iron Man by Black Sabbath because the great shoulders of each giant were the roofs and their great square heads were the chimneys. before me a line of Iron Men, primed to destroy me  for my sins (ancient television aerials were communication transmitters to their generals and my angry ancestors ).

Aphex still bleeding from the bottom of the garden but its goddamn 9pm, there are no drugs, there are no  iron men monsters primed to destroy me, my ancestors are no longer angry and I'm just talking bollocks on watmm

ultimate god tier 'i am at a fucking club inside a bigass club that is so club you can't even see the end of the bangin choon donk verb drop amen break of the step microgenreifcation

amen break origin story: the legend of chicken fried golden brown chicken nugget fry from burger king delivered by the king of the burgers king queen... written by: dora the explorer director alan smithee james bond will return in the last words of a breath of oj simpson in naked gun 2.1/2... transmission over... be careful out there you might need it a [] canteen thanks i needed that quite satisfying good job the best... here is the codec number use it wisely... doubles as a dewey decimal... whatcha buyin stranger

analord, secret chapter push select 47 times when the title screen turns blue at high score screen with a 1/128 probabilty hold R2 and the Z button, while expansion pack is insert jiggle the handle 8 times, goto 7th circle of hell final dungeon where the ultimate microminimahousestepgenre awaits...  biggest hurdle 5d rubiks cube dankest coloring book of mazes and facts to blow your mind bought on vacation to six flags dorney park animal magic mountain kingdom... tread lightly... watch out for your cornhole... end of transmission (peace out dweebs)

what seems to be a hell might be a minecraft...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived