IGNORED

PAPAT4 [pineal mix] … [155]

J3FF3R00

also interesting, i got my copy of the japanese CD and listened to it in its entirety *aisatsana is ending as i type this and marchrom is beginning* and the only track is didn't hear was PAPAT4... i completely zoned from minipops to 180b, which awoke me from my slumber. i began rolling a spliff during circlont6 and finished as syro was ending. walked outside to silence with a guest... and walked back in a minute into s950tx16wasr10. it's like the old adage "if a tree falls in the woods...", if a PAPT4 plays to an empty room dost it make a feel? RDJ making me realize the folly in my habits, one empty room at a time...

PAPAT4 is life affirming. Plus the bass line is ridiculously lush. Beyond funk.

Also, hello everyone. My account was purged months ago because I suppose I creep too much and don't post enough. Anyways, I've been creepin' since the good ol' daze of joyrex.com (hello, anyone? is this mic on?;) Good to see some familiar freqs.

This one has a unique charm. I can't figure it out. Its like floating above the cosmos but also down low in the depths of raves. Its kinda exploring forward and backwards in time constantly. I love it :)

This one has a unique charm. I can't figure it out. Its like floating above the cosmos but also down low in the depths of raves. Its kinda exploring forward and backwards in time constantly. I love it :)

^ yeah ^ f*ck, you pretty much nailed it.

I feel like this one particular is in continuity with Aphex Twin's more melodic tracks like On from 93. Same kind of emotional vibe, only updated, more thought through. MDMA-infused IDMish brain dancing cut with childhood memories and analogue warmth. Great contender for a psychedelic videoclip. Short and sweet. Love it.

Guest HokusPoker

To me it feels a bit like a sibling of Polynomial C, don't know why.

Might have to get myself a new music player software, mine doesn't always get the first few milliseconds right, it just skips them, which means I have to stop the track and restart it until it's all fine. Takes up lots of my precious time.

Also, hello everyone. My account was purged months ago because I suppose I creep too much and don't post enough. Anyways, I've been creepin' since the good ol' daze of joyrex.com (hello, anyone? is this mic on?;) Good to see some familiar freqs.

Hi there, masterdome! has your name changed since then?

is this song real?

1:13 fuck

2:28 help, it's touching me deep inside

You said it.

jesus, it's like drukqs all over again, being able to hear a track over and over and still not understand half of it, but loving every second...

this, times ten

do you all remember how it was when drukqs came out?

where were you in 2001? lol

except syro is accessible as fuck, whereas drukqs was like confield: too hard for your brain at the time...

Hi there, masterdome! has your name changed since then?

Hey;) I think I've always had masterdome as my joyrex/watmm name...

is this song real?

1:13 fuck

2:28 help, it's touching me deep inside

You said it.

Had a great listening session with some old long time Aphex Twin fans the other night. We all shared a classic 'Duh f*ck!?!?!' moment during this song.

• 3 weeks later...

D-550 isn't listed for this song and one of the factory patches on a D-50 sounds a lot like the voice used for the main riff in chase mode, down to the delay time almost exactly.

love this track. aside from the main drum track. i feel they are a bit like over used 90's breakbeat samples. i like when it goes into that different section and it's that simpler beat

• 3 months later...

I love the super loud choir-like synth in this track. It's a really unusual track in that regard, the ambient-ish layers that almost always get pushed to the background of the track are really loud in this one, on the forefront. It's quite beautiful, I love it

Archived