IGNORED

MNLTH - Time EP

d-a-m-o

The WeMe site is horrible, anyone have problems ordering from there?

Try to verify my email after setting up an account and no verify email arrives! I want the lushwax

yes, i had to order mine through email with the label owner since the website doesn't like my 5 digit postal code. awful.

To be fair, the site is terrible, but I think the label is almost entirely maintained and executed by Fred!

Fred's a good guy and open to feedback, I'm sure we could advise him on a better platform/website.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure he would be receptive to recommendations or feedback on the site, and would likely try and fix them. I'm not sure the avenue to address the issues though; not sure emailing him to say "your sites shite man" would do it, lol.

:emotawesomepm9:

I'll send him an email in a few days just pointing out some of the issues we've been having. Also, no samples of the tracks? No digital downloads with vinyl purchase (even though it costs a fortune for shipping out of belgium?)..?

The WeMe site is horrible, anyone have problems ordering from there?

Try to verify my email after setting up an account and no verify email arrives! I want the lushwax

yes, i had to order mine through email with the label owner since the website doesn't like my 5 digit postal code. awful.

To be fair, the site is terrible, but I think the label is almost entirely maintained and executed by Fred!

Fred's a good guy and open to feedback, I'm sure we could advise him on a better platform/website.

omg the site is just terrible, i cant beleive they still use this design,,,my eyes bleed from logo quality, whats with font size and colors, who uses clear black in 2015? gosh...we clearly need to send them feedback, I'll right some notes in my free time...

if they want my firm can do website for em pretty cheap actually. stephen, if you will write a letter you can tell em that too! tell em its fucking important, site needs to look good and work well - more people, more money, more profitz!

Guest FuncRandm

Anyone have any idea if the WeMe site has digital purchases? Dave mentioned he was trying to get his stuff out digitally and there was a date of the 9th for this EP, but I can't seem to find this on the site :(.

Anyone have any idea if the WeMe site has digital purchases? Dave mentioned he was trying to get his stuff out digitally and there was a date of the 9th for this EP, but I can't seem to find this on the site :(.

Good news everyone! From Dave's FB:

Yo! This release comes as limited edition silver 12" only available on the WeMe shop. Black 12" for rest of the world. I am going to release the digitals as a compilation of all my WeMe tracks and then some, currently in planning. Hope the info helps anyone considering supporting the release. Thank you!

Does this help? AFAIK Dave has been working on to get his own bandcamp pages up. Also his Rephlex stuff should come available to purchase there. Generally Weme has been putting out also digital versions on their bandcamp but in this case I think that they're leaving the task to Dave.

Guest bitroast

oh shiiiit. that bleep digital tracklist is essentially an ALBUM. happy i impulse purchase the 2 EPs off bleep just the other day :):) hope the digital is included with the time purchase....

1 Japan 3:48
2 SuzANnalog80e 2:18
3 Ages Sound 5:01
4 Amsterdam 4:20
5 Ooh Rahzel 4:11
6 TIME 6:34
7 Headlight 4:59
8 My Rush Chords 6:26
9 Harrier 2 5:04
10 Spwint (eeytoEatemix) 3:18
11 Hug 2 6:35

oh shiiiit. that bleep digital tracklist is essentially an ALBUM. happy i impulse purchase the 2 EPs off bleep just the other day :):) hope the digital is included with the time purchase....

This pleases me

This pleases me