IGNORED

MNLTH - Time EP

d-a-m-o

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the digital version available for people who order from WeMe?

Sadly I don't think so. I ordered my vinyl from Weme and it has arrived here, but I'm not seeing an email or anything from Weme. I had to purchase the digital on bleep separately. =/

Just had a listen to the cuts up on youtube (so the vinyl tracks) very nice indeed. Much better than the Welcome stuff imo.

Gonna buy the digitals the second they come out. Would like the vinyl as well tbh. Unsure...

oh shiiiit. that bleep digital tracklist is essentially an ALBUM. happy i impulse purchase the 2 EPs off bleep just the other day :):) hope the digital is included with the time purchase....

1 Japan 3:48

2 SuzANnalog80e 2:18

3 Ages Sound 5:01

4 Amsterdam 4:20

5 Ooh Rahzel 4:11

6 TIME 6:34

7 Headlight 4:59

8 My Rush Chords 6:26

9 Harrier 2 5:04

10 Spwint (eeytoEatemix) 3:18

11 Hug 2 6:35

This pleases me

this displeases me
Guess what, it pleases me that this displeases you.

Grabbed it. Gonna spin it a couple times and get wasted. cheers

Also Mr Wolf, it's too late for you to grab the second it comes out. What are you still doing here?

Wasting my time Mr Ifeelspace. Too much pottering about on watmm I'm afraid. As per usual :happy:

I'm not a huge mnlth fan (I liked Welcome alot though), but this EP is great. And yeah the digital being almost the length of an album? Nice little suprise. =)

Yeah, quite the same thing here. While Dave has plenty of solid tracks there are some that I find like they were lacking of something. Like so close, but no cigar. Can't pinpoint where the problem actually is. Loved Volume 1 and Photodementia and will buy anything he puts out. The digital shit was a nice surprise for a saturday morning!

Lol weird, weme sent me mine near the end of Jan, I've had it ages. Maybe cos I bought some other stuff with it. Thanks weme :)

Same here. I mean, I got mine early but not at the end of Jan. I got mine Feb 8th I think, along with a bunch of other stuff :)

Is the digital version available for people who order from WeMe?

No, not normally. I'll usually order vinyl from WeMe and then buy a digital copy as well from them.

With that said, Dave messaged me this morning that I would be receiving a digital copy from him, so you might get ahold of him on Facebook with proof that you have purchased, and he'll hook you up.

Guest bitroast

I'm not a huge mnlth fan (I liked Welcome alot though), but this EP is great. And yeah the digital being almost the length of an album? Nice little suprise. =)

Vol one > welcome

Archived