Sign in to follow this  
hello spiral

Hello Spiral Stuff

29 minutes ago, rhmilo said:

Ed Would II : nice electronic nightmare vibe you got going. Not too sure about the into - especially the long silence caused me to lose interest - but everything else, especially the sound design, is pretty good.

Drene <-> Pleno : had to turn down my volume for this. Thanks. A wall of noise not really being my thing, I don't have anything even remotely intelligent to say about this, sorry.

all good, it's not for everyone heh. That was made on a plane when I was flying to Italy. Using recordings of the cabin noise.

Yeah I forgot to cut out that gap of silence at the beginning sorry, was the MAX thing I use crapping out on me. Thanks for the kind words!

that Ed Would II starts gettin well nice around 3 mins. pads are ace. sounds distinctly like ur constantly altering the delay time throughout, izit? gunna start usin max more, a lot of the stuff i do with it is just basically unlistenable shit experiments...too steep a wall to climb for me

Ed Would II - Those psychedelic time warp effects add a cartoonish dimension to the deliriously demented dialogue. That beat in the later half scratches an odd-time itch in the brain. Lots of ideas here, this is like several tracks in one.

Drene< - >Pleno - Nice way to make a memento from your flight but if my plane sounded like this I might be worried!

thanks!

I've heard much worse music in the past. This is definitely better than bad music