IGNORED

New Ceephax shirts

Herr Jan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's reasonable to guess they won't be offered again, and that the shipping won't be terribly speedy. Namely, I think it's reasonable to guess this is a fairly small-scale thing being handled whenever ceephax feels like devoting some time to it...

So now you can't get them ever?

Last time he did an order like this he had a little surplus on top of what people ordered, so maybe this time too!

@borys - Ceephax sent the order to the manufacturer two weeks ago, so I think it could take a week or two or so before they start shipping?

Last time he did an order like this he had a little surplus on top of what people ordered, so maybe this time too!

@borys - Ceephax sent the order to the manufacturer two weeks ago, so I think it could take a week or two or so before they start shipping?

wow, seems I snuck in just before the door closed!

PS: seriously how do you know everything. if it is because you are best friends with ceephax (and legowelt and and ...), good job.

wow, seems I snuck in just before the door closed!

PS: seriously how do you know everything. if it is because you are best friends with ceephax (and legowelt and and ...), good job.

I don't, trust me :) I was one of those who got a surplus shirt (I was too late pre-ordering back then), so that's how I know. The estimate is a guess on my part, I also did some shirt orders + I pre-ordered shirts from Ceephax before, both took about 2/3 weeks so. In case of Legowelt, I just followed discogs.com basically :)

• 2 weeks later...

seems he did indeed remove all the exclusive tunes from his site, thank goodness i saved them all :catsalute:

Maybe we could ask him to put it on the WATMM Download section :w00t: ?

Archived