triachus

Rolling Stone: How many kids do you have?

Aphex Twin: Two boys, eight and six. They make music, both of them. I don't know if you've ever heard of an artist called Mark Fell it's avant-garde techno, not danceable. Someone said [my son's music] sounds like a cross between that and Holly Herndon, who's another experimental electronic artist. That's really accurate, actually. He was five when he did it.

Aphex Twin: Two boys, eight and six. They make music, both of them. I don't know if you've ever heard of an artist called Mark Fell it's avant-garde techno, not danceable. Someone said [my son's music] sounds like a cross between that and Holly Herndon, who's another experimental electronic artist. That's really accurate, actually. He was five when he did it.

this is dope.

for realz.

Guest Chesney

It shocks me how people gobble up or straight dismiss any material.

I mean, I think it was StephenG said that he hadn't listened to Monolith when clearly RDJ has a hand in this particular track

Of course Dave is a real person but there is no doubt that this track especially had RDJ hands all over it. So many tell tale signs. Why would someone put another person on their label if they blatantly steal exact sounds and techniques?

22 Livingstones has to be from a time between Tuss and Syro. Fredulogon gurgles in the background, Syro/Tuss rhythms, those reverb flashes etc etc.

Sorry, it's probably been covered a million times and slightly off topic but, still. It's there.

That must be pretty interesting stuff... Seriously, music from such young people, can't get any fresher than that :emotawesomepm9:

My brain is stuck on "Aphex Kidd" though. I wonder if they look like that.

Alex_Kidd_EnchantedCastle.png

It shocks me how people gobble up or straight dismiss any material.

I mean, I think it was StephenG said that he hadn't listened to Monolith when clearly RDJ has a hand in this particular track

Of course Dave is a real person but there is no doubt that this track especially had RDJ hands all over it. So many tell tale signs. Why would someone put another person on their label if they blatantly steal exact sounds and techniques?

22 Livingstones has to be from a time between Tuss and Syro. Fredulogon gurgles in the background, Syro/Tuss rhythms, those reverb flashes etc etc.

Sorry, it's probably been covered a million times and slightly off topic but, still. It's there.

Why would Richard put his hand over someone's else music? Because Dave has been confirmed for a real person. Richard has stolen techniques from other people too. At the end of the day is all about the tune being good or bad, and Monolith is great so you have to be really dumb to miss on not singing him if you want good music in your label.

That must be pretty interesting stuff... Seriously, music from such young people, can't get any fresher than that :emotawesomepm9:

My brain is stuck on "Aphex Kidd" though. I wonder if they look like that.

Alex_Kidd_EnchantedCastle.png

biR9O1.jpg

Guest Chesney

Yeah, his stuff is great and worthy of individual praise. So why has a Die hard Aphex fan not listened to his material when clearly it sounds as if RDJ could have had a hand in it? Maybe it's all Dave but certain sounds and motif's are present as if RDJ helped with realising certain elements of the music. I don't see any point in sticking a dude on my label if all he does is copy exactly my techniques regardless of how good it is. Although it could be a case of if you can't beat em, join em. I doubt it though.

I see that a label has an aesthetic and Rephlex certainly has that but the track I posted is too close to RDJ to ignore the similarities.

Sorry, don't want to steer this off.

If all the fake Aphex songs weren't enough, we are gonna have a flood of people pretending to be his son also.

All this shit is too weird.

Last post ever.

this is just a mashup of some tracks from the multistability album (first one is multistability pt. 2-B) and some other track i dont know of.

this is just a mashup of some tracks from the multistability album (first one is multistability pt. 2-B) and some other track i dont know of.

no youre wrong is aphex kids

If all the fake Aphex songs weren't enough, we are gonna have a flood of people pretending to be his son also.

All this shit is too weird.

Last post ever.

Don't be ridiculous. People have better things to do.

I do think that I have located the track by Richard's kid however.

[sc5]170198624[/sc5]

Archived