IGNORED

NYTimes infographic

phudoshin

"Contagiously not from this planet" is kinda one of the most nonsense things I've heard in a while.

Donkey Rhubarb being one of the three things to get the highest rating has to be the weirdest thing about that chart tho.

So aisatsana makes the person behind this wish the hiatus was in dog years. What does that mean?

1 Calendar year = 10.5 Dog years per online calc

13 years since last LP

13 dog years = 1.24 calendar years

less of a time delta between LPs

Ooooh, right. I can never remember the whole dog year thing. Thx.

So aisatsana makes the person behind this wish the hiatus was in dog years. What does that mean?

13 years since last LP

I think you got it wrong. He means the other way, a longer time between releases.

Guest bitroast

"Contagiously not from this planet" is kinda one of the most nonsense things I've heard in a while.

Donkey Rhubarb being one of the three things to get the highest rating has to be the weirdest thing about that chart tho.

I guess being a song and having a video instantly makes it more memorable? to some? I dunno.

donkey rhubarbs a fun song but tbh I keep forgetting the song exists. I remember the EP exists and has that awesome second track and fourth track.

13 years since last LP

I think you got it wrong. He means the other way, a longer time between releases.

13 years since last LP

I got the opposite... as in he wished it was a longer hiatus.

I thought this initially as well, but when I saw that SAW II had the categorization as well I said aw hellll no. consider this:

"It makes you wish [the hiatus] was in dog years."

The hiatus was 13 calendar years. If the hiatus was in dog years, it'd be less than two calendar years.

Basically, I don't think Kuo has anything bad to say about RDJ's releases. It's probably the only positive take away from the whole graphic. After googling, his other works are far better. This one looks like piss, I mean..no chartreuse!? :rolleyes:

Guest Wander

But this is like super good compared to that Pitchfork "Essential Aphex Twin releases" thing or whatever it was that I saw recently.

it's the guy's thing he does... making graphs and charts of his thoughts and experiences.

i wouldn't take the aphex one too personally lol.

kuo_nba_2_3.jpg

andrew-kuo-book-the-standard-2.jpg

pretty neat idea.

Wait, so throughout RDJ's entire collection of works, he's only had (5) unique thoughts / associations...but in a single NBA game? 10.

dafuq?

it's the guy's thing he does... making graphs and charts of his thoughts and experiences.

i wouldn't take the aphex one too personally lol.

kuo_nba_2_3.jpg

andrew-kuo-book-the-standard-2.jpg

pretty neat idea.

That is actually awful. It's just a bunch of not-so-funny ideas that do not work by themselves, so he has to cram them into a not-so-good mess of an infographic with awful info and awful graphics

He really underrates the come to daddy EP, other than that, this is ok.

Archived