IGNORED

Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chesney

He's going to do a series of shows and interviews. Jools Holland, Chatty man, The One show, Future music etc etc

Little secret though shhh, Curating ATP

Didn’t J say that it was “more exciting” than new music? I don’t see how such a thing is possible.

Anyway I’m guessing Making of Windowlicker. We know it’s lurking out there…

Also I’m guessing trying to distribute video will certainly melt watmm into a slag heap of bandwidth. Hopefully there’s a plan.

My money's still on the Rephlex BandCamp.

Other than a tour my guess would be track stems for Syro to allow for an open remix competition.

Nice idea. How cool would that be?

My money's still on the Rephlex BandCamp.

Other than a tour my guess would be track stems for Syro to allow for an open remix competition.

Nice idea. How cool would that be?

everyone would just remix metz (but seriously that would be fucking ill)

There is nothing more exciting that a possibility of brand new Aphex Twin music. Only the picture someone posted of Richard D. James showing up at your door with kegs of beer and weed would possibly eclipse that level of excitement. But probably not.

I would also say Rephlex is back in bandcamp/any other shape way or form, hopefully with the promised Grant releases and full of unreleased treats by Richard as well. He just released that early version of Fenix Funk so why not?

He got breast implants and he's going to show us

this...

There is nothing more exciting that a possibility of brand new Aphex Twin music. Only the picture someone posted of Richard D. James showing up at your door with kegs of beer and weed would possibly eclipse that level of excitement. But probably not.

and this...

I want my- I want my- I want my ezn-ze-aaah...

Something that has to do with 'the archives' being released and it will be released in some sort of creative way. If Joyrex is this excited and secretive, it has to be pretty huge. He did say its not 'new' music. So hopefully its old music. Fingers crossed!

Any genuine AFX live show tour would probably be announced by Warp, not Joyrex. He’s mentioned several times how hard it was coordinating the Kickstarter and digipacks. Coordinating or being involved in any significant way with a tour has gotta be like 10,000x more work than that! Venues, cities, shit like that.

Archived