IGNORED

Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interview with Joyrex/AFX

I doubt that would take weeks to sort out.

did you needed to quote that?

It seems like the Noyzelab one is taking months to sort out

I don't know what happened, my cursor just floated over the quote button and my finger twitched. I am ashamed.

It seems like the Noyzelab one is taking months to sort out

Rich probably broke out the mushies and that was the end of that.

Don't forget Joyrex said that a lot of it is Warp-related...

If that's the case a delay would make sense no matter what joyrex/afx concocted together..... Corporate shit innit

It's exciting that it's Warp related imo. Deeper pockets and Aphex is their most prized artist. After the great Syro reception, who knows what kind of grand stuff they are coming up with.

If that's the case a delay would make sense no matter what joyrex/afx concocted together..... Corporate shit innit

It's exciting that it's Warp related imo. Deeper pockets and Aphex is their most prized artist. After the great Syro reception, who knows what kind of grand stuff they are coming up with.

An EP of "Syro : Alt Takes" would be great :wub:

its all the circlons we didn't get to hear

Or the other versions of fz pseudotimestretch :cerious:

Or the other versions of fz pseudotimestretch :cerious:

the 15 minute ambient versions

Hey super speculation friends. Joyrex decided to drop a couple bombs in the thread about the 'foldface'.

Oh bloody hell, I don't like the fold face idea so I've been avoiding that thread for the most part. /dutifully trots off to check thread then.

Hey super speculation friends. Joyrex decided to drop a couple bombs in the thread about the 'foldface'.

Thanks for the heads up! Haven't bothered to follow what's been goin on in that thread. The excitement emerges!

Archived