IGNORED

Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

"I'm going to be putting a/v mixes online with my mate eno[weirdcore] http://weirdcore.tv/ soon hopefully soonish like mix tapes but with visuals, really looking fwd, gunna be doing all different styles there from funk to musique concrete and all in between, inc loads of newshit by others."

(sauce: Noyzelab)

+ "man i would work with everyone and anyone who i got on with , i don't have to like someones music to wanna work with them, just have to get on with them personally and be friends first, i cant do tracks like oh u email this ill email that , not into it, too business, like having a phone in a studio.

got a few things in pipeline with relatively unknown bands"

Maybe Korn. eat it skrillex.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice, what's the total runtime of it?

a similar collection should be made for his orchestral stuff, now we have enough to fill a full length

also maybe an 'EP' on discogs for the other unreleased stuff like T08+4, Sys700, Spectrum 48k, Window-peeper, T13 Quadraverb

Guest progben

Aphex is getting the Smiths to reunite.

I reckon Robert Plant tore up that £500m contract because Led Zeppelin already signed exclusive rights with RDJ.

Chartreuse Zeppelin tour confirmed.

Guest transmisiones ferox

a similar collection should be made for his orchestral stuff, now we have enough to fill a full length

also maybe an 'EP' on discogs for the other unreleased stuff like T08+4, Sys700, Spectrum 48k, Window-peeper, T13 Quadraverb

39:37 according to my playlist

42:55 according to mine!

Thats just ridiculous, its not a frigging album at all, just an interesting collection of modular noodlings to show off the sounds of his machines in the interview

It shouldn't even be on discogs, what the hell people? Or should every fart anyone ever uploads to soundcloud be on discogs? It doesn't make sense...

Why are people even giving so much attention to that? Simply because of the number of tracks? He uploaded so much more interesting stuff but this takes the cake somehow, it baffles me

Guest transmisiones ferox

42:55 according to mine!

yes, missed some tracks, 42:56

Thats just ridiculous, its not a frigging album at all, just an interesting collection of modular noodlings to show off the sounds of his machines in the interview

It shouldn't even be on discogs, what the hell people? Or should every fart anyone ever uploads to soundcloud be on discogs? It doesn't make sense...

Why are people even giving so much attention to that? Simply because of the number of tracks? He uploaded so much more interesting stuff but this takes the cake somehow, it baffles me

I really don't know, maybe this just Aphex Twin trolling...

I'm sure Joyrex is gonna have something to announce by Monday. By one of the Mondays before the apocalypse that is.

Man those unreleased tracks he released on his soundcloud are amazing, those old tracks from the 80's... they already had so much feeling and sensitivity in them even back then, feeling really happy that RDJ is being so generous. I feel the new shit has been delivered.

Yes, really didn't expect this. Pleasently surprised.

Now that the Noyze thing is fully done and dusted, I expect some movement... soon.

I'm sure Joyrex is gonna have something to announce by Monday. By one of the Mondays before the apocalypse that is.

Man those unreleased tracks he released on his soundcloud are amazing, those old tracks from the 80's... they already had so much feeling and sensitivity in them even back then, feeling really happy that RDJ is being so generous. I feel the new shit has been delivered.

Yes, really didn't expect this. Pleasently surprised.

Now that the Noyze thing is fully done and dusted, I expect some movement... soon.

might you say... some bowel movement?

Archived