IGNORED

Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will this RDJ imminent thingy happen before or after Thanksgiving?

Hard to say... hopefully I hear from Richard/WARP this week or next.

ok cool. thx for always answering my questions about the new shit.

Aphex logo Mac n' Cheese

Aphex logo chartreuse colored contact lenses that help you see through all the bullshit and live life to tha fullist

Richard is going to upload his entire consciousness to the new WATMM servers so he can make music forever. And help us forget that awful Johnny Depp movie.

it's just an EP as he said... no?

Erm, no. Besides, he said anything he had ready to go right now wouldn't be out before January on WARP, so I wouldn't expect anything music-wise until the new year.

You never know though - look at all the musical goodies we got from the Noyze interview!

Aphex logo chartreuse colored contact lenses that help you see through all the bullshit and live life to tha fullist

==

[absolute deprogrammed to fuk]

r40o3AF.gif

Aww, but the artifacts of poorly copied vhs would be aphex nodding to the vapourlytes. Just add timestretch, reverb, repeating edits of stab or hook and an eq sitting in the midrange and it'll be like some arcane ceremonial music and clip to these people.

Or not.

wot I meant to say was lol at annoyed boris.

Archived