IGNORED

Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

Guest progben

If we need a server upgrade, that'd imply to me that a lot of people (more than ever before) are going to logged into WATMM at the same time - I reckon then, it's going to have to be something live. Joyrex basically confirmed it was gear related too.

Therefore I reckon it's got to be some sort of live interview with RDJ hosted by WATMM, or a studio tour, or him building a track live with our input - something live and something techy. I'd say that's exciting enough to warrant all the hype - we've never really had a proper look into his processes before (apart from the occasional interview, which we have to take with a slight pinch of salt anyway). This would be a way for Aphex to validate his skills (he seems to be in that sort of mood lately) as well as giving the fans some great insights (he also seems to be in that sort of mood lately).

I wonder.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we need a server upgrade, that'd imply to me that a lot of people (more than ever before) are going to logged into WATMM at the same time - I reckon then, it's going to have to be something live. Joyrex basically confirmed it was gear related too.

Therefore I reckon it's got to be some sort of live interview with RDJ hosted by WATMM, or a studio tour, or him building a track live with our input - something live and something techy. I'd say that's exciting enough to warrant all the hype - we've never really had a proper look into his processes before (apart from the occasional interview, which we have to take with a slight pinch of salt anyway). This would be a way for Aphex to validate his skills (he seems to be in that sort of mood lately) as well as giving the fans some great insights (he also seems to be in that sort of mood lately).

I wonder.

The server upgrade was to handle any potential increased traffic once this drops... but you're way off BASS with your reasoning.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with the new shits but I decided to google "DOM" since that (I think?) was one of the hint words.

Kind of cool: Tilt - Firefox Extension that Creates 3d version of webpage based on "nesting in the DOM tree" (whatever the fuck that is)

Edit: Examples for shits n gigglings

post-13-0-38444800-1415996710_thumb.png

post-13-0-38192400-1415996718_thumb.png

I'm sure this has nothing to do with the new shits but I decided to google "DOM" since that (I think?) was one of the hint words.

Kind of cool: Tilt - Firefox Extension that Creates 3d version of webpage based on "nesting in the DOM tree" (whatever the fuck that is)

DOM = Document Object Model, used in Javascript to make your webpages go zoom basically. Nothing to do with Aphex.

The BASS hint again aye? RDJ and Flea team up and wear badger masks and make insane music together. There is a chili pepper on that badger pick. Joy keeps talking about BASS. Flea is a huge fan. RDJ mentioned working with bands and stuff. RDJ keeps talking about very hippy trippy open minded stuff. Flea is the biggest open minded hippy around.. and plays bass amazingly.

I'm probably way off, but its amazing how connections can be made and still be COMPLETELY WRONG. Conspiracy theorist people should try this exercise.

Holy shit I look good in 3D.

Also, I'm pretty sure that can be done in Chrome straight out of the box without any extensions. I accidentally discovered it not so long ago, but can't remember how I did it.

The BASS hint again aye? RDJ and Flea team up and wear badger masks and make insane music together. There is a chili pepper on that badger pick. Joy keeps talking about BASS. Flea is a huge fan. RDJ mentioned working with bands and stuff. RDJ keeps talking about very hippy trippy open minded stuff. Flea is the biggest open minded hippy around.. and plays bass amazingly.

I'm probably way off, but its amazing how connections can be made and still be COMPLETELY WRONG. Conspiracy theorist people should try this exercise.

I think they do... hence why they are (like you) almost always wrong :emotawesomepm9:

I think they do... hence why they are (like you) almost always wrong :emotawesomepm9:

haha. True. I guess I mean it would be nice if they did it then realized.. wow, I made so many seemingly logical connections and can still be way the hell off. Just because connections can be made doesn't make it true. Anyway, Flea/AFX team up immenent * goes back to flat earth society chat room *

The server upgrade was to handle any potential increased traffic once this drops... but you're way off BASS with your reasoning.

Aphex + squarepusher flashbulb collab!

Do you know who playsthe bass? Squarepusher does. Now what if maybe he and RDJ made a band called steinvord or something that would be kind of neat.

Archived