IGNORED

Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was ok, kinda musically interesting in terms of composition, but not amazing or anything. also i have to voice my disappointment over the line about smallpox in blankets, propagating that old story which likely never actually happened and was just made up by ward churchill because thats what guys like him do, because hes a dick who wants to rewrite history. i mean yeh its a nitpick but ya know, just once i'd like to see one of these 'socially conscious' artists pull their heads out of their asses. why not put a lyric about how guys like ward churchill invent shit and everyone parrots it until everyone assumes its true, instead of lyrics that help propagate lies? oh i guess thatd require thought or concern about whats real and what isnt. and it wouldn't go along with 'the agenda'.

anyway, musically i liked it about 10x better than anything i would hear on a modern rock radiostation but thats still not saying much

My brain was trying to warp misterE's post into having some resonance with the stream of the thread (because you know man, sometimes, your posts, yaknow). The internals of doing that probably somewhat resembled brian dance's diagram.

Also, full credit to derwaschbar for first making reference to brian's gif in an imagining stuff post. So as not to bite without attribution for probable subconscious inspiration.

that brian gif is very mesmerizing.

any theories?

my best guess:

it looks like the attenuator serves as an amp. then the signal is divided and run through the phase modulator and the adjustable air gap and then summed. possibly a physical frequency filter through phase cancellation of the of summed modulated and air processed signals?

then a series of prisms to isolate light frequencies that are cross modulated and divided again. seems like it's maybe a type of frequency modulation at that stage with the divided signals run through the fixed width space and the adjustable one and then they interact and get split with one channel run through another alice (amplitude+filter?) stage and into the demodulation interferometer which determines the signal positions and outputs healing vibrations for love and this process is mirrored obviously. while there is a secondary process that is routed to output bass (for the booty movements).

pretty sophisticated technology.

Ah, someone's sussed it almost 99%. But who? :emotawesomepm9:

When do we finally get to find out who's sussed it? Going by my logic I'd say we find out in just under 2 weeks ...close?

Depends on how long Richard takes... he's got quite the task ahead of him!

Guest progben

When do we finally get to find out who's sussed it? Going by my logic I'd say we find out in just under 2 weeks ...close?

+1 one to the interactive robot idea then!

Then we're including WATMM (contributors), RDJ (artist/equipment) and

Warp a) this thing is going to get released through them or

b) it's something to do with the original Syro tracks in some way, and Warp own the rights.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

+1 one to the interactive robot idea then!

Then we're including WATMM (contributors), RDJ (artist/equipment) and

Warp a) this thing is going to get released through them or

b) it's something to do with the original Syro tracks in some way, and Warp own the rights.

Three robots - Alice, Bob and Charlie? Richard has quite the task ahead of him because he's setting them up in a sparkling room with fire, lightning and rainbows.

Drukqs reissue or MFM release on vinyl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JR has ruled out any sort of vinyl.

It's likely to be something on the latter half of this page.

JR has said it before, though, that someone had sussed it, about 20 pages back.

i think it could have been me, because he said that right after i made an earlier version of the same prediction that i made in the second half of the last page. (video taped robot show, mixing in watmm beats/melodies).

I think you are correct sir. Or the most correct at least. :)

I think JR nixed the AMA idea...but I'm thinking maybe some sort of similar thing? I dunno exactly, but if there's gonna be 'boxing and shipping' or whatever, but no money changing hands, then there has to be a giveaway tacked on to whatever else it is. Unless the giveaway is the event, which could be interesting. All of that speculation of course rests on what JR's said as be truthful, which isn't certain, as he himself has said. Alas, we've got weeks to find out...

i think it could have been me, because he said that right after i made an earlier version of the same prediction that i made in the second half of the last page. (video taped robot show, mixing in watmm beats/melodies).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Seriously?? Alright. I'm going back to my pie in the sky theory of you guys cataloging tons of unreleased material to put on flash-drives to creatively distribute to loyal fans somehow.

Archived