YangYing

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

joyrex pls this isn't even on the first page anymore

the people are losing hope

9 hours of free music not enough hope for ya?? :wink:

read the rules

Joyrex has said a few times that Aphex's contract is not up with Warp; furthermore he found it laughable. That, with the "Rich. Has. Just. Started." or whatever thing, I think there's more Aphex coming this year. Seems impossible almost with the deluge we've been in,but that's what I'm guessing based on clues.

Sent using magic space waves

The Just. Started. comment was in regards to the SoundCloud tracks - I have no idea what releases Richard has planned for this year (with WARP or otherwise), or when they will be coming out.

I get the impression richy has told joyrex how much we can expect from the soundcloud dump. Am I off base?

Joyrex had no idea the dump was even going to happen, rich probably told him more in the vein of official stuff, so a little off base ;)

Guest cult fiction

Sure, but those 9 hours of music have nothing to do with this thread so

read the rules

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Sure, but those 9 hours of music have nothing to do with this thread so

read the rules

9 hours? What happened to the other 2 hours 47 minutes 19 seconds and 110 milliseconds? :wink:

Also, JR has been suspiciously quiet for a while hasn't he?

Joyrex has said a few times that Aphex's contract is not up with Warp; furthermore he found it laughable. That, with the "Rich. Has. Just. Started." or whatever thing, I think there's more Aphex coming this year. Seems impossible almost with the deluge we've been in,but that's what I'm guessing based on clues.

Sent using magic space waves

The Just. Started. comment was in regards to the SoundCloud tracks - I have no idea what releases Richard has planned for this year (with WARP or otherwise), or when they will be coming out.

I get the impression richy has told joyrex how much we can expect from the soundcloud dump. Am I off base?

Joyrex had no idea the dump was even going to happen, rich probably told him more in the vein of official stuff, so a little off base ;)

Joyrex, in what you just quoted, is saying that he was talking about soundcloud and NOT official stuff. I interpreted what joyrex said as "he has tons of unreleased tracks, this is just the tip of the iceberg". Not some secret knowledge on exactly what and how much he was releasing.

screw the rules.... I'll repeat... we've just had 11(!!) hours of new shit, so that keeps me happy for the time being. :mu-ziq:

reported

Oh dear....

anyway, any sign of the new shit yet?

I've collated a bulk of the clues we've been given so far...

- Physical object

- No exchange of money

- No postage/packing

- Benefits music makers more than listeners

- Keyword clues include BASS, DOM, HAT (percussion robot), GEAR, TRACKER

- Warp are involved

Here are things that Joyrex has ruled out...

- Not music of any kind

- Not a remix comp

- Not related to Soundcloud dump

- Not related to the CCAI EP's

- Not a vinyl

Let's not forget that JR dubbed this post...

I'm sticking with my prediction of some sort of Christmas calendar themed release. For example, potentially a different SAW II track gets the HAT Robot studio treatment each day in December. Maybe this is then released or 'packaged' as an audio / video download?

...as 'so close'.

AND someone 99% sussed it on page 46.

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/85201-guess-what-the-new-shit-is/page-46

Maybe we'll have the ability upload songs or sounds to a website or software, it transcribes it to midi data and then his robots play the sounds.

this is what I've been thinking too.

Maybe we'll have the ability upload songs or sounds to a website or software, it transcribes it to midi data and then his robots play the sounds.

this idea also has been ruled out by Joyrex if I remember well

Archived