IGNORED

Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

generative aphex music that plays from a program and is always evolving

Joyrex mentioned that it's not software, and it involves the robots because he keeps mentioning this one.

But RDJ did mention something about buying software similar to that.

Monkey drummer becomes a real, living biological abomination that uses the HAT chassis. It is kept in an eternal, unending nightmare of musical servitude whereby it drums any track uploaded by users and is kept on a live stream 24/7.

Guys I think I figured it out. It's not one thing. Think about it...a shit is composed of many meals after being digested and the goodness ripped from them, then the leftover waste is extruded into a shit. That's what the new shit is...lots of bits of things from recent Aphex, coming out slow and smelly at us by way of some asshole.

:D

Sent using magic space waves

Sadly, I have news - Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your leanings) Richard is too focused on other items at the moment to devote time to this little project we had planned - it may happen in the future, but for now it's been shelved.

Some clues:

Silica Gel

Shockcases

And no, I'm not going to say what it was, because if it does pick up in the future, then we won't want to spoil it!

The good thing is Richard says "lots of things in the works", so there will be more stuff to look forward to!

Sadly, I have news - Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your leanings) Richard is too focused on other items at the moment to devote time to this little project we had planned - it may happen in the future, but for now it's been shelved.

Some clues:

Silica Gel

Shockcases

And no, I'm not going to say what it was, because if it does pick up in the future, then we won't want to spoil it!

The good thing is Richard says "lots of things in the works", so there will be more stuff to look forward to!

:cattears:

Archived