IGNORED

Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is so stupid why can't rich just fucking tell us that shit or whatever god damn it

god damn the fuckin secrecy and god damn him for not going on that boat tour where he was gonna dock in all the ports and have raves on the port

what the fuck

Guest cult fiction

lol 150 tracks of free soundcloud goodness and people are still complaining... great job gang

RDJ timescale has been compressed by so many recent releases/news that the timespan since he stopped uploading to soundcloud until now is equivalent to the timespan between the last dinosaur dying and george hw bush

Airfix Twin

Assemble your very own scale model of Richard D James out of a flat pack of small grey pieces of plastic and paint it yourself.

(synths not included, if paint is ingested it may cause madness, blindness or death, pieces are a choking hazard to small children, keep away from naked flames)

Worst thread ever.

fuck you, my threads are the best.

also, read the rules.

also, can we make this into speculation based on fact we have mk.II (although it kinda already is that).

And this is why you keep your mouth shut until there is actually something concrete and very little chance of it getting cancelled. Now it's all been a bunch of hot air.

Yeah, just got caught up in the SYRO/Richard is back hype myself, I guess. Then again, I didn't say anything specific, did I?

whats that a ferrofluid eating a neodymium magnet?

also, on an unrelated note, new shit cant be guessed cause if it was known, it wouldnt be new

No worries, J! It's always better to know that afex is up to something, than not knowing shit.

+ this thread made several toplelz, it was worth it only for that.

(you still can drop some clues from time to time ^^)

Archived