IGNORED

Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest escmode

well, it must be something more exciting than the re-release of Surfing On Sines Waves in 2 weeks.

pardon

sorry,the tone of my post was misleading, i'm not privy to the inner goings on of warp, :sleep: only a guy in a record shop who I never met before or have reason to trust other than his fine goatte told me this today.

well, it must be something more exciting than the re-release of Surfing On Sines Waves in 2 weeks.

pardon

sorry,the tone of my post was misleading, i'm not privy to the inner goings on of warp, :sleep: only a guy in a record shop who I never met before or have reason to trust other than his fine goatte told me this today.

i see... i believe in you, mysterious goatee man.

This report is an addition to the music-I really don't understand why the Tuss is not a number in the box set, or do you have a large amount of old unreleased track filed (or even better: Rephlex artists 8 sets Who is the true story, I'm going to ask you to come back). It seems that even if the Bank is expected to release and (apparently) as so serious and do the same thing at all. I think it's due to some news, ' it's too hard, because there are too many things, not even start to think about it. O Yes.

Aphex will be auctioning/raffling off some gear.

It may be a remix competition, or it could be a lottery.

Holy shit, that's it!!!

i wish it didn't, a remix contest to have a chance to touch a RDJ gear would the most frustrating thing i'd ever experienced in my hole life considering my chance to win this would be thinner than spanking Michelle Obama bare-ass

What are you doing on we are the music makers forum if you dont make music?) /jk

But i agree, maybe some bonus for a best remix, but not as a main contest or chance of winning a signed, smelling weed and swet, 10000 fixed and dirty 303 with afex sticker on it. I WANT THAT

What are you doing on we are the music makers forum if you dont make music?) /jk

1st: i never said i'm not making music, and actually i do a lot music in many projects

2nd: lel

Guest BunnyRabbit

But i agree, maybe some bonus for a best remix, but not as a main contest or chance of winning a signed, smelling weed and swet, 10000 fixed and dirty 303 with afex sticker on it. I WANT THAT

303 in a matchbox.

Guest skibby

303 in a matchbox.

HJV88QP.jpg

Well I'm all set for the remix competition, just dleetboxed a basic braindance intro groove into my phone, now all I need are track samples to ignore, but maybe use to build a synth pad from.

pheh...

pardon

I really hope this happens and there is a vinyl with both of the extra tracks on it. That would be dreamy.

Archived