IGNORED

Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon, given the timing, that it's Aphex signature patches in the new version of Reason.

wtf does that mean lol.

obviously us non-music-making watmmers (errr), want slabs of music not patches or stems (whatever stems and patches maybe, apart from the ones from the haberdashery or from the florist)

With Twin Peaks Season 3 confirmed, it will be the start of Richard's acting career, where he will be playing the new threat lurking in Twin Peaks. Via a lost Chris Cunningham/Aphex Twin-video collab, that was hidden in the Black Room, Dale Cooper obtains the Disc/Tape with the previously inreleased material. There's the long lost Agent Phillip Jeffries (David Bowie) in it. He was there all the time, listening to Aphex' Remix of Heroes, but Bowie had to sing the processed parts of the mix evvveeerrryydayy. Think of meta scenes like, Aphex in the clip crawl out of the TV with all his children and invade the minds of Twin Peaks inhabitants. There's always Aphex in the air. We further came to notice, that reclusive Richard D James, now living in Twin Peaks, was possessed by The Aphex Twin all the time, but frickin' Special Agent Dale Cooper solves the case and the owls are now what they seem. If you want to listen to Aphex music again, join us in the Black Lodge.

No email(s) (yet), so nothing to report/announce. Sorry - like I said, "hopefully" Monday.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT WARP LOGO IN YOUR AVATAR

IT'S M FROM THE FUCKING M YOU WON'T FOOL US

No email(s) (yet), so nothing to report/announce. Sorry - like I said, "hopefully" Monday.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT WARP LOGO IN YOUR AVATAR

IT'S M FROM THE FUCKING M YOU WON'T FOOL US

It's just my fun mockup of Melodies From Mars done a la Roger Hargreaves Mr. Men books - nothing more.

Those BrewDog guys are going to brew an ale using pieces of dust and lint found on Richard's archived choons, and then serve it in a bottle which is encased in a taxidermied badger. Pretty obvious, really.

Those BrewDog guys are going to brew an ale using pieces of dust and lint found on Richard's archived choons, and then serve it in a bottle which is encased in a taxidermied badger. Pretty obvious, really.

lol

lol

sorry, i just had to...

(dammit, i can't seem to change colours in quotation titles...)

btw. richard will finally & officially be inaugurated as administrator of watmm! or better yet: official announcement that "jr" has been R d J all along. :cisfor:

Pretty sure it's an announcement that Half-Life 1 and 2 were based on Richard's childhood in Cornwall and that 3 and 4 will come out simultaneously as a "double album" and that they will be based on Richard's life in the 90s. Also that 9/11 was neither an inside job or an outside job but an unside job perpetrated by that ancient aliens guy on the History Channel in another dimension. Also that we are all the Messiah, that recycling is a scam, and the world is mostly run by cats.

lol

olo

Archived