IGNORED

'Dandelion' sample source

YELLOW

Guest jasondonervan

^ 'Blocked in your country', arse. Is anyone able to nab it using clipconverter.cc and could upload somewhere like wetransfer, please?

This was from about a year ago...

i was actually looking into the source of that sample about a week ago. the imdb page for this (apparently a series of these types of things that ran for a few years in the 70s, which nielson narrated) seemed to have very little in way of actual info about the show or what kind of content was on it. but strangely it had what seemed like an extensive list for the cast/crew. but almost nothing about the actual show. so i just gave up thinking it wouldnt be on youtube, didnt actually look.

anyway seems pretty cool, i love this kind of older ~70s era stuff like this. i feel like disney should somehow release a lot of this type of stuff which they produced back then, or maybe have a channel like boomerang just for their older stuff, because they probably have a mountain of this kind of material (which they could show along with the classic cartoons etc).

Check this out, sorry if this breaks the rules, nobody killed me on Twoism for this

http://www.youtubeunblocker.org/permalink.php?url=xIQ0pQ5KYfPxWSu2MueIUEqG6h4V1AQY88f71wGygrXjIgEOOyQVFre3MDy60D0V0YC1NVgwXlqfhzgmeSWOomXzSLO3s7CZgl0RplCo13QE2tyIZGaWyYx6WkUeXwX0

If the video doesn't load, click "go" at the top of the page

Guest jasondonervan

Check this out, sorry if this breaks the rules, nobody killed me on Twoism for this

http://www.youtubeunblocker.org/permalink.php?url=xIQ0pQ5KYfPxWSu2MueIUEqG6h4V1AQY88f71wGygrXjIgEOOyQVFre3MDy60D0V0YC1NVgwXlqfhzgmeSWOomXzSLO3s7CZgl0RplCo13QE2tyIZGaWyYx6WkUeXwX0

If the video doesn't load, click "go" at the top of the page

It worked, thanks very much! :beer:

Archived