IGNORED

My crappy Analord ripoff

Twelvetrees

Does anybody here use the Pocketband Android app? Well here's my 'Pissed up in SE1' ripoff. I like it from a viewpoint that I actually made it and it was the first one I ever finished but from a production point of view, I can tell it's not good. You guys will probably tear it apart. Don't hold back!

https://soundcloud.com/eoghan-keegan/wwwworking

How is it a rip-off? It sounds nothing like it.

It could use a few more levels of detail, but it's a good starting point. I'd change up the drums a little at times, add some more synth parts, and intersperse a few new sections to keep it from getting too predictable.

The new loop at 2:14 is bad... way too repetitive. It kills the vibe you had going.

How is it a rip-off? It sounds nothing like it.

It could use a few more levels of detail, but it's a good starting point. I'd change up the drums a little at times, add some more synth parts, and intersperse a few new sections to keep it from getting too predictable.

The new loop at 2:14 is bad... way too repetitive. It kills the vibe you had going.

well he did say that it was crappy.

Also, the track should have started at 01:46 gone for a few intro bars, then you should have put 0:51 in there. Everything else should be thrown out. And then you should work on your drum groove and sounds, and have a harmony drop in over the bass, which should be changing around a little more. In brief, follow my first two sentences.

I agree with delet, you need a stronger start, and switching those bits around would help as the part at 1:51 is catchier than your current beginning. It sounds more like one of those songs you'd hear on those PC games from the early 90s, like Ultima and whatnot than Analord.

Guest The Bro

Wasn't particular keen on this. Agree with others that it doesn't sound much like Analord until say the second half. I just don't get why people wanna sound like Analord anyways. Sorry dude. :-)

Archived