IGNORED

Labyrinthine Official Thread

Allize

I know everyone knows him by now, but there hasn't been a dedicated thread on this mysterious project until now. I think it deserves one, specially given he keeps releasing new stuff on the youtube account.

This one is sick sick sick

I'll close that one down since this one has a more informative OP, let's baptize this as the official thread. *throws bottle at thread*

Seriously, that track in the OP is crazy. This stuff needs a release! Split 12" with Steinvord then?

• 4 months later...

it's around the time of year again that whoever it is seems to post the tracks... wonder if we'll get anything this year

knew it! i reversed the voice and it seems to be repeating '283850666UFDR'... not quite sure what to do with that

edit: either UFDR or UFBR

knew it! i reversed the voice and it seems to be repeating '283850666UFDR'... not quite sure what to do with that

edit: either UFDR or UFBR

28 / 3 / 85 0666

looks like a date?

hyperkulturemia seems to me like a compilation of a few different tracks -- the one that starts at 2 minutes in particular is fucking unbelievably amazing

thought so, the track in hyperkulturemia that starts one minute in is 'diptera', i was hoping one of these would be that track at 2 minutes but sadly not

never heard of it until now but unholy fuck, i like it aloot! gesloten cirkel bro, is that you?

would love to play it on my soundsystem :cattears:

Gesloten Cirkel is pretty much uitgesloten (not him). I'm still having my bets on Photodementia / Monolith or a very good copycat.

Archived