IGNORED

Jaden Smith is getting his swag on

Allize

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs7Z65Ev8Tg

So this happened. The flow ain't bad, the beat seems minimalist on purpose - I don't know who the maker is. I don't get some of the lines but hey, it's the mysterious jaden smith... and I actually like it, the kid's got potential, he's only at 16. The track is only 1min so it must be an intro or an aperitif for something bigger...

Edited by Allize

i cant understand most of it. is he rapping about having lots of money and a famous daddy?

pretty much yeah, and some other pseudo-enlightened bullshit

Edited by ghOsty
  • Haha 1

If you're against egotrips I guess you can't like rap overall.

that's why i hate rap overall

Some people just don't feel it

All the beats in these videos are pretty hot. Maybe expectations are high for him somehow, but this is much more intriguing than i could envision from Will Smith's kid knowing nothing.

I know right. I've been following him on social media and stuff, the life he leads is a really interesting one, I will not be surprised if he achieves great things.

All the beats in these videos are pretty hot. Maybe expectations are high for him somehow, but this is much more intriguing than i could envision from Will Smith's kid knowing nothing.

I can agree with that.

I guess if you're surrounded since birth by interesting people and really cool parents you are bound 2 be an interesting guy.

Yeah, so that's why there's loads of them around.

http://thestuyvesants.com/ - this is the producers who made a beat for the second video in this thread, if anyone is interested

edit: for the song, not the video, official video looks more slick and typical

Edited by Amen Lare

I guess if you're surrounded since birth by interesting people and really cool parents you are bound 2 be an interesting guy.

http://thestuyvesants.com/ - this is the producers who made a beat for the second video in this thread, if anyone is interested

damn that's tight

I listened without prejudice. I thought it sounded good. Then again, I listen to more hip hop than IDM anyway, so... But what's up with the evening gown thing he's wearing?

If you're against egotrips I guess you can't like rap overall.

that's why i hate rap overall

Some people just don't feel it

oh cmon man! you really think that's the case? i feel it a lot, that's the problem. normal person empathizes with others so do i but i don't like to feel egotrips (as a result of empathy) of others nor do i of myself, not cause it's a bad feeling per se but i hate connotations of it. get it? it's a moral thing.

Edited by xox