IGNORED

Jaden Smith is getting his swag on

Allize

• 1 month later...

It might be too late for my brain to be functioning properly but I didn't mind the song, that jacket won't do him any favours though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Fucking hell this shit house lazy style of rapping is so popular right now

kill it with fire

Yeah I thought it was gonna finally fizz out like 6 fucking years ago but it seems to only be getting bigger and bigger each season lol

The lazy rapping combined with the lazy trap beats has become a mainstay of urban music today it seems. I feel like a 70 year saying this stuff but come the fuck on already with EVERYONE sounding like either Drake or ASAP Rocky or somewhere in between.

I think what really gets me is how it's all wrapped up in this dark fake avante garde aesthetic. As if making rap imagery a tad more artsy is somehow next level. There are some cool things I've heard and seen here and there, but for the most part it's all blah.

I wish the real rappers and hip hop producers would start a battle with the trap bs. Cuz there are still and always will be amazing hip hop, but it doesn't get as much love as the fake stuff. There should be a new East coast vs West coast, but instead of regions, should be boom bap vs trap lol

New rappers need to look to Pac, Bone, Biggie, Wu Tang, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, JayZ, The Roots, etc. Real hip hop has soul. This trap shit is the equivalent of teeny bopper boy band stuff.

The whole "goes hard" thing which is also prevalent in dubstep, EDM and bascially any rhythmic / bass driven modern electronic music is in my opinion the total opposite of what music was made to do. Dance music and hip hop have always been bass oriented but it's been about the groove and arrangement and attitude and music. Now it's about the DROP and the BASS and the FX only. Like it's a giant Dolby /THX commercial.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...