IGNORED

Gabor Lazar - EP16

Amen Lare

[sc5]170183390[/sc5]

Rather fresh style reminiscent of what Mark Fell/SND does. There was an album ILS from Lazar earlier this year, but it wasn't this focused sounding. Everything's done without editing as it says.

Not a surprise that he will release a collab album with Fell soon on the same record label.

gaborlazar.com

boomkat

I didn't say anything about Syro ;-p

Although could probably get a snippet from syro and put it through a filter/effect preset and write this track in the time that it takes to play it.

Sorry man I shouldn't troll your thread, but you could write this stuff, maybe I'm cheap, that's why I knock this kind of thing, I don't relate effect demos or ambient to any creative effort, so can't comprehend it's value, heh.

You don't troll, i'm happy to see you here. Let's just disagree to agree that this is what it is.

oh thank god, i was stressing that you might have been totally offended so couldn't wait to log back in here after work. I really shouldn't comment on any new music threads, heh, this'll be one of the very few this year, i'll make sure of that.

Thanks for being gracious mate, preciate [-;

Archived