IGNORED

Tuss revisited

atypic

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree.

But then i'm not on board with this twitter thing at all. My dad likes it though, he says that it's an effective way to contact people in different fields when they need to know something or be corrected. Seems like he's up with what the internet is all about. heh. He got alex jones to take down the dodgy pseudo-scientific stuff they let advertise on there website though. Now infowars seems to be all about the vitamins and water filters and t-shirts, which is a step up from the crap they used to let advertise there. Alex Jones over the years seems to have narrowed his message. I still can't figure out if he's a plant or not, if he isn't it's like he was just a simple but committed guy, open to every anti establishment idea going, and has since realised that some of them are shit, thank heavens.

fairly sure that is just a clip from a soundboard or really good audience recording from RDJ playing the tune out. added for legitimacy.

that was never me or Wisp. I don't know who put up that myspace page. The only fake Tuss track I ever made was called 'Traapse'. I still see it sometimes on soulseek in 'tuss myspace track' collections.

but yeah Wisp's was 'Teddy Oggie' and he made it specifically with the myspace page in mind from what I remember.

i agree.

But then i'm not on board with this twitter thing at all. My dad likes it though, he says that it's an effective way to contact people in different fields when they need to know something or be corrected. Seems like he's up with what the internet is all about. heh. He got alex jones to take down the dodgy pseudo-scientific stuff they let advertise on there website though. Now infowars seems to be all about the vitamins and water filters and t-shirts, which is a step up from the crap they used to let advertise there. Alex Jones over the years seems to have narrowed his message. I still can't figure out if he's a plant or not, if he isn't it's like he was just a simple but committed guy, open to every anti establishment idea going, and has since realised that some of them are shit, thank heavens.

so alex jones is really made the tuss?

For me Rushup Edge is near perfect. Every little detail is important, and the mix is stunning. If I need to be reminded of the pinnacle of production standards I go to Rushup Edge, and if I need to be reminded of the pinnacle of composition I go to....Rushup Edge.

Guest RupturedSouls

I was just thinking - During the whole Fake Tuss Myspace kafuffle (a few years ago now), i grabbed a good share of the tracks, but looking through WATMM history, i can see the names of some tracks popping up that i must have missed and cannot find now. There were quite a few gems there, even if not The Tuss / AFX. There was a link to an epic collection of all of them on here (organised by Boris), but the link is very dead now.
Is there any possibility of someone reviving it?

Yea remember The Tuss hype! "rip acid" and "acid brothers" went bigger than fucking Synthacon 9. My friend was like "ye this is totally AFX" ha! plus after that soo many fake Tuss went up would indeed be awesome if someone could put it up.

• 2 years later...

Now that we have some more Tuss tracks via Richards bleepshop, I have been revisiting / compiling a full Tuss playlist.

What I have really paid a lot of attention to listening this time around is the drum programming and how human it is - most of the stuff sounds like it could be played live by one drummer.  I guess this was intentional.

I was just thinking - During the whole Fake Tuss Myspace kafuffle (a few years ago now), i grabbed a good share of the tracks, but looking through WATMM history, i can see the names of some tracks popping up that i must have missed and cannot find now. There were quite a few gems there, even if not The Tuss / AFX. There was a link to an epic collection of all of them on here (organised by Boris), but the link is very dead now.

https://archive.org/details/TheTuss/The+Tuss/

This might be it?

Some real great tunes here, I especially love Deep & Wide & Tall.

https://archive.org/details/TheTuss/The+Tuss/

This might be it?

Some real great tunes here, I especially love Deep & Wide & Tall.

this is teh same cunt who keeps ripping other people's tunes off youtube and soundcloud etc , renames them and reuploads them, pretending to be aphex twin. really don't understand what is going on in this pricks mind. skimmed through that tracklist and heard eod. impakt, wisp, me, ceephax and even boc .....

i can fully get behind the fake tuss days - posting shit for the trollols but renaming other peoples shit and then passing it off as someone else is beyond pathetic

deep wide and tall is a track by Impakt that's been renamed

oh god is that the archive.net user with all the idm comps with mediocre b/w geometry artwork and 128kbps uploads? dude's nuts, it's like the watmm version of jason dowd (any color you like)

Stride portugal is really the standout track from the new ones, can't go wrong with funky breaks and basslines.

I wish the outro was an entirely new track. super lush bit right there

Stride portugal is really the standout track from the new ones, can't go wrong with funky breaks and basslines.

I wish the outro was an entirely new track. super lush bit right there

that bit pops into my head out of nowhere sometimes. totally agree

Archived